Sniping in Halo 5

Is it just me or is sniping in Halo 5 10x easier than previous games? In the previous/better titles i seemed to struggle a lot more with sniping and headshotting especially halo 3, but now for halo 5 i think i could make a montage for the clips i hit, let me know what you guys think?!

It’s just you.

There is a high level of bullet magnetism.

I’m also just plain better at this game than previous. Being older, less distracted, and not playing with greasy potato chip hands does wonders to you skill.

> 2560081931056311;3:
> There is a high level of bullet magnetism.
>
> I’m also just plain better at this game than previous. Being older, less distracted, and not playing with greasy potato chip hands does wonders to you skill.

I guess so haha

There is higher bullet magnetism, this is true, but it also has something to do with the maps and the players. Most maps that have snipers on them are either claustraphobic as hell (like The Rig) or wide open with a good place to hide (Basin, Guillotine, Recurve), so you can take your time to aim your shots.

I think sniping is too easy. Like others have said, it’s mostly th magnetism. I don’t feel as satisfied with head shots in this game compared to previous ones.

I love the sniping in Halo 5. Very rewarding

Tons of BM and big hitboxes, sometimes is just a joke.

Past Halos did not have Nornfang lol.

> 2533274803493024;9:
> Past Halos did not have Nornfang lol.

I laught harder than I should… xD

its easier than previous games:P

Yup I always sucked with sniper, but am way better at it in H5. Especially when it comes to headshots.

I’ve definitely noticed I hit more shots/head shots in Halo five than in any of the previous titles. I have yet to feel like there was a shot that I should have gotten or a shot that I shouldn’t have gotten. In previous titles I’ve had multiple of each, shots that I didn’t think should’ve hit and shots that I know for a fact I hit. So I don’t know if it’s easier, more consistent, or I just haven’t used it enough.

It’s like the Halo 2 Sniper I love it.

Takes teamwork to shut down Snipers again.

> 2535460843083983;14:
> It’s like the Halo 2 Sniper I love it.
>
> Takes teamwork to shut down Snipers again.

So. Easy? I prefer sniper rifles that reward skill as much as possible instead of seeing that you were at least trying to aim for their head and giving you the kill.

> 2533274803493024;9:
> Past Halos did not have Nornfang lol.

I would pay lots of real money to get more Nornfangs. I generally suck with sniper rifles, so while I have a couple of Nornfangs, I haven’t touched them. I finally felt safe enough to pull one out at Base and then go hunting.
OH MY GOD THIS THING ROCKS.
This is one REQ that is totally worth it’s REQ level and rarity. The only reason I shot that Marine on the Monument is that he chose the wrong moment to pass in front of the player I was sighting on. Otherwise everyone I sighted on was a kill. And if that Mantis hadn’t walked behind that structure, he’d have been a kill, too - as it was, he was completely on fire when he finally got away.