Sniping Banshee Pilots

I just sniped a pilot out of a Banshee without destroying the banshee. The pilot had full shields, and I shot it through the side above the wing and got a headshot. Just uploaded the clip to my file share. Anybody else pull this off in War Games?

Did it multiple times on reach by shooting through the entrance, and once on Halo 4, I’ve only played ragnarok a few times.

I got mine on Exile. I didn’t know you could do this.

Good stuff. I’ll take a look. When I start getting shot at while I’m in the Banshee I use my patented 180 degree turn maneuver and get outta there!!! :smiley:

I don’t know if it works in H1, H2 or H3 but it definately works in reach and obviously Halo 4, it’s actually pretty easy. When I get the snipe’ the banshee noobs know not to come anywhere near my side.

> I don’t know if it works in H1, H2 or H3 but it definately works in reach and obviously Halo 4, it’s actually pretty easy. When I get the snipe’ the banshee noobs know not to come anywhere near my side.

It makes it all the better when you get those little kiddos sending you messages after the game.

I’m pretty sure that’s possible in campaign as well.

It’s an interesting addition. Not really random since you have to be precise.

Did it once on Ragnarok. Surprised the hell out of me. The banshee just dropped to the ground and my teammate grabbed it. :smiley:

great shot homey. didnt know you could.

Center of the front with DMR Damage bonus. I was amazed.

> I just sniped a pilot out of a Banshee without destroying the banshee. The pilot had full shields, and I shot it through the side above the wing and got a headshot. Just uploaded the clip to my file share. Anybody else pull this off in War Games?

Just did this AND sniped a driver out of a flying hog (ragnorak man cannon). Totally gonna spend an hour looking for those clips in my recent games today.

> > I just sniped a pilot out of a Banshee without destroying the banshee. The pilot had full shields, and I shot it through the side above the wing and got a headshot. Just uploaded the clip to my file share. Anybody else pull this off in War Games?
>
> Just did this AND sniped a driver out of a flying hog (ragnorak man cannon). Totally gonna spend an hour looking for those clips in my recent games today.

Nice. I wonder if the Mantis has any weak points on it as well.