Snipers

Please bring in a social snipers playlist so I can practice my sniping :stuck_out_tongue:

The reason I say social is to make it easier to find a game.

thanks!

Get 6 reqs in WZ then hide somewhere

Or play Fiesta with friends who can buy you snipe time and trade weapons

It’s not really proper sniper practice. I would like to be able to practice sniping and noscoping in a proper arena setting :stuck_out_tongue:

You can start a Team Snipers game in custom games and set it to open to all players so people can join and have fun with you sniping each other.

> 2533274871287792;3:
> It’s not really proper sniper practice. I would like to be able to practice sniping and noscoping in a proper arena setting :stuck_out_tongue:

Custom games, mate. Set up one, find an Octagon map. Run it.
Or, you know, do what they said and go into a Warzone game. Course, in there you’re probably just gonna get headshot/counter-sniped/vehicled/assasinated but oh well, thats Arena for you mate.
Besides, snipers dont take much skill to use, the magnetisim in 5 is INSANE. Even after the patch.

> 2533274907200114;5:
> > 2533274871287792;3:
> > It’s not really proper sniper practice. I would like to be able to practice sniping and noscoping in a proper arena setting :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Custom games, mate. Set up one, find an Octagon map. Run it.
> Or, you know, do what they said and go into a Warzone game. Course, in there you’re probably just gonna get headshot/counter-sniped/vehicled/assasinated but oh well, thats Arena for you mate.
> Besides, snipers dont take much skill to use, the magnetisim in 5 is INSANE. Even after the patch.

I know it is but it’s still something worth practising even at top play.

Play sniper octagon. Why do they need to bring an entire playlist back just for you to practice. There are so many other ways to practise sniping.

lets just hope they rotate snipers in as the featured playlist at some point. i miss it too but understand they wanted to cut back on having so many playlists. I still really miss a CTF playlist too.