Snipers rifles instant headshots?

I know it sounds like im accusing people of cheating but im just absolutely confused. i was playing about a month ago or so when shotty snipes first came out and everyone did about fair in gameplay and people that were good were great at it an and all but i get back on the holiday playlist and its been about 5 days of just absolute bs. people pulling headshots out of no where. please tell me this is a glitch or something because people are instantly popping around corners and pulling fraction of a second headshots without aiming in. i mostly see this on Plaza. I’ll be coming around the corner, near where the Hydra spawns, and i’ll aim done the other side of the map, guessing they might come around the corner, and that bam before i can even get a full glimpse of them and pull the trigger they have already fired and shot me in a 1/10 of a second perfect headshot and some of these players go on like 15 to 20 kills all game doing this. how are they pulling this off. i seriously count it’s skill, they don’t even know i’m around the corner or where my head will be but they some how magically get headshots around the corner instantly. i got some fed up with it i decided to test it and i stood in the hydra spot in the circled corner elevator door spot, preaimed at the door, crouched, and waited. and even when i had the complete advantage, they players just in a fraction of a second hit me perfectly again, even when i was crouched to try and throw them off. and i watched the footage, they aren’t on the other side set up, they run around the corner and pull it off instantly.even the top players on my team that are randoms that go crazy with kills do it but idk how they are firing that fast and pulling off headshots. that doesn’t even seem possible. please tell me there is some glitch someone found that’s just being abused to get headshots because otherwise idk how they are doing this. it doesn’t seem humanly possible. something is going on. when i first played shotty snipes and team snipers people weren’t this ridiculously good, this makes MLG players look terrible. there is just no way. it would be as equivalent as IRL shooting a target bulls eye perfectly with your eyes closed. Can someone tell me what they are using?

its called a snapshot/hat trick

> 2533275021600605;2:
> its called a snapshot/hat trick

sorry can you explain that further? see that just means not aiming it. i would get that for firing fast, but still doesnt explain how they are shooting aroudn a corner. not knowing where the other person is but randomly firing and pulling off a perfect headshot. they are doing stuff like this but with a sniper rifle. Halo 5 CHEATER!!!!!!GeeBabyBee90 CHEATER - YouTube

Even i fire without aiming sometimes and have pulled off hat tricks but those took time. this isnt even a fraction of a second and they pop around a corner and hit you without adjusting at all and even when they have no mothion sensor to see you or know you are around the corner, they hit perfect every time.

When in doubt, it’s haaaaaaaaax.

> 2533274800212919;3:
> > 2533275021600605;2:
> > its called a snapshot/hat trick
>
>
> sorry can you explain that further? see that just means not aiming it. i would get that for firing fast, but still doesnt explain how they are shooting aroudn a corner. not knowing where the other person is but randomly firing and pulling off a perfect headshot. they are doing stuff like this but with a sniper rifle. Halo 5 CHEATER!!!!!!GeeBabyBee90 CHEATER - YouTube
>
> Even i fire without aiming sometimes and have pulled off hat tricks but those took time. this isnt even a fraction of a second and they pop around a corner and hit you without adjusting at all and even when they have no mothion sensor to see you or know you are around the corner, they hit perfect every time.

I watched the youtube vid in the link that you provided, and Idrk how that’s relavent to sniper instakills but regardless the kid’s clearly a lagswitcher. They happen, but you should thank God that you haven’t played any of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare games. Not much you can do about lag/hackers, so sorry bud :confused:

> 2533274835072493;4:
> When in doubt, it’s haaaaaaaaax.

im not trying to assume hacking, but i kept playing day after day to see if i would get better but at a certain point i was never close to fraction corner headshots but it did look like this - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU and im just wondering if there is a setup that, instead of hacking, just makes it really easy to get the aim assist to lock on easier to head.

> 2535419439751551;5:
> > 2533274800212919;3:
> > > 2533275021600605;2:
> > > its called a snapshot/hat trick
> >
> >
> > sorry can you explain that further? see that just means not aiming it. i would get that for firing fast, but still doesnt explain how they are shooting aroudn a corner. not knowing where the other person is but randomly firing and pulling off a perfect headshot. they are doing stuff like this but with a sniper rifle. Halo 5 CHEATER!!!!!!GeeBabyBee90 CHEATER - YouTube
> >
> > Even i fire without aiming sometimes and have pulled off hat tricks but those took time. this isnt even a fraction of a second and they pop around a corner and hit you without adjusting at all and even when they have no mothion sensor to see you or know you are around the corner, they hit perfect every time.
>
>
> I watched the youtube vid in the link that you provided, and Idrk how that’s relavent to sniper instakills but regardless the kid’s clearly a lagswitcher. They happen, but you should thank God that you haven’t played any of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare games. Not much you can do about lag/hackers, so sorry bud :confused:

actually i did play that and thats why i stopped playing their games… well other reasons too but ya i noticed after a new cod comes out they completely stop supporting prior games so like Call of Duty W@W was so hacked it was pointless to play. i wanted to see how bad it was for myself and i quit after first and only game. match starts and everyone dies and dogs n artillery are called in already on respawn. but ya this isnt that extreme but i thought the hacker thing was dealt with for next gens, 343 gave that impression so i assumed they werent cheating and than i was told about Auto Aim where the bullets lock on and snap so are people exploiting the new aim assist? because i saw in setting you can adjust the min and max and acceleration so i wasnt sure if there is a set up they might be using instead to pull of those headshots. i tried asking one guy and he said “im not telling you how im doing that or else everyone would do it” i assume its setting and not hacking just because i don’t think someone would want to get banned. and it wasnt lagging so im assuming they messed with control settings.

It’s not every game that it’s happening but when it does these people go on epic sprees, and they do die but they go like 15-3 or so. and when they do die its because 3 or more of us were in every direction but if its just a 1 v 1 even when im behind they will swing around and pull a headshot out of nowhere. i even tried to do a ground pound when he wasn’t noticing me and i was a long always off so i charged up and went superman right into him and at the last second he thrusts away, probably heard me coming down, and does a 180 and instant headshot before i could pull out my gun. his turn speed was faster than me pulling out my SR. the only time they dont do as well is when its shotty snipes but when its pure snipers, its like headshot every kill. he stayed in match for 3 games, 2 times against this one guy and another time on my team and i watch and its like he hugs the wall walking into it and to the side and once he gets around its just bam headshot. another guy, when we were going against him was saying something like “not another one of these guys, im out” and quit. i dont want to assume hacks but this is also not skill because he isnt even aiming from his turns speed he probably was zoomed out but idk how someone can stare at a wall, walk to the right/left, and instantly fire a perfect headshot. and i think he is taking advantage of the aim assist with settings.

Every garbage player and their sister is a pro at sniping thanks to 343. Seriously how is every kill a headshot? What were they thinking…

Cant even enjoy snipers because everyones a champ at sniping now because its way too simple. No skill? No problem.

> pulling fraction of a second headshots without aiming in

The aim assist is pretty significant for the sniper. Don’t even bother scoping in when you can consistently land no-scopes at any range.

> 2533274819302824;9:
> > pulling fraction of a second headshots without aiming in
>
>
> The aim assist is pretty significant for the sniper. Don’t even bother scoping in when you can consistently land no-scopes at any range.

i tried no aiming anymore but is there something it help make it instantly lock on to heads in a fraction of a second so i can pull of the same headshot. because idk how they know someones around the corner. its almost like they are clenching the trigger if the see someone in a general direction and just getting the auto aim to hit them perfectly every time.

Theater

People may have better aim than you and if you were to encounter a .50 caliber bullet speeding at your head, would you expect to survive? No. So try aiming better thats all

I zoom in when going round corners for better aim and pull of headshots in a fraction of a second, the bullet bend its real

> 2533274968681349;12:
> People may have better aim than you and if you were to encounter a .50 caliber bullet speeding at your head, would you expect to survive? No. So try aiming better thats all

thanks for that, as you didnt red, this is a fraction of a second. there is no time to aim, they would have to already be at perfect aim coming around the corner. Where did i say i didn’t expect a headshot to kill? i just don’t get it how someone, who has no idea where you are, comes around a corner, and faster than a humming birds wing flap, hits you perfect when you can just barely catch a glimpse of their red/blue helmet.

> 2533274922918809;13:
> I zoom in when going round corners for better aim and pull of headshots in a fraction of a second, the bullet bend its real

so i have seen it appears. so basically this is the Call of duty sniping than? Auto aim instantly adjust whenever you zoom in and auto corrects to their head without aiming long as reticule is near their body. after trying this i am so disappointed they have lowered to this. so it is bullet bending. all you have to do it pop around a corner and long as your aimer is near their body, hit zoom and than trigger and it auto corrects to the head without the need to actually aim at the head and it will give you headshots. wow i never thought i’d see the day halo would be doing quick scoping like CoD. well that’s just great. i knew that this might of been the case. but now going 15-0 i guess this is the case. no skill involved at all. i got my first hate mail from this. wow, auto aim bullet bending needs to go this is down right cheap.

I’m a bit annoyed as to why the beam rifle isn’t a one shot head shot. Unless I’ve been really unlucky or got the neck or something, I’ve shot the head and out only takes down the shields

> 2533274859801720;16:
> I’m a bit annoyed as to why the beam rifle isn’t a one shot head shot. Unless I’ve been really unlucky or got the neck or something, I’ve shot the head and out only takes down the shields

OMG yes ive noticed that too where i clearly hit someone in the head and it only takes out the shield. like what the hell.

> 2533274863753117;17:
> > 2533274859801720;16:
> > I’m a bit annoyed as to why the beam rifle isn’t a one shot head shot. Unless I’ve been really unlucky or got the neck or something, I’ve shot the head and out only takes down the shields
>
>
> OMG yes ive noticed that too where i clearly hit someone in the head and it only takes out the shield. like what the hell.

wait, i thought there was something odd with the Beam rifle. i always used the SR over the Beam because it just seamed like it was doing better. i didnt know it was completely missing the head, well that explains why it’s been harder to get kills.

> 2533274800212919;18:
> > 2533274863753117;17:
> > > 2533274859801720;16:
> > > I’m a bit annoyed as to why the beam rifle isn’t a one shot head shot. Unless I’ve been really unlucky or got the neck or something, I’ve shot the head and out only takes down the shields
> >
> >
> > OMG yes ive noticed that too where i clearly hit someone in the head and it only takes out the shield. like what the hell.
>
>
> wait, i thought there was something odd with the Beam rifle. i always used the SR over the Beam because it just seamed like it was doing better. i didnt know it was completely missing the head, well that explains why it’s been harder to get kills.

Yea, Beam rifle was nerfed heavily. Sr should match beam rifles aiming mechanics

EDIT: Ten shots or less unless you over heat it. Sniper rifle has 12.
If anything, it should cost less req If they’re not gonna change the damage modifiers.

> 2533274798134808;19:
> > 2533274800212919;18:
> > > 2533274863753117;17:
> > > > 2533274859801720;16:
> > > > I’m a bit annoyed as to why the beam rifle isn’t a one shot head shot. Unless I’ve been really unlucky or got the neck or something, I’ve shot the head and out only takes down the shields
> > >
> > >
> > > OMG yes ive noticed that too where i clearly hit someone in the head and it only takes out the shield. like what the hell.
> >
> >
> > wait, i thought there was something odd with the Beam rifle. i always used the SR over the Beam because it just seamed like it was doing better. i didnt know it was completely missing the head, well that explains why it’s been harder to get kills.
>
>
> Yea, Beam rifle was nerfed heavily. Sr should match beam rifles aiming mechanics
>
> EDIT: Ten shots or less unless you over heat it. Sniper rifle has 12.
> If anything, it should cost less req If they’re not gonna change the damage modifiers.

that’s bull, the beam rifle should be the same damage. if i shoot for the head it should do an insta kill just like SR, or now might as well change the beam rifle to focus rifle.