Snipers Removed? 343 what is wrong with you

Why are they removing this… This is the only game type that took skill.

Popularity:

Big Team: #1
Infinity slayer #2
SWAT:#3
Snipers #4

These are the best and most popular playlists. The rest are complete garbage. No one even plays them. Flood? Was fun for 2 games. That game type is so terrible. Team slayer pro? I think not. That game type is more boring than sitting and staring at a wall.

The others ones are not even worth mentioning. What is 343 thinking??? Everyday i seriously believe that something is wrong with them. Not talking physically either.

What! When are they removing this? That’s my favorite playlist!

> What! When are they removing this? That’s my favorite playlist!

The 26th. It is my fav playlist too. This is the ONLY game type i play. This was the only game type that brought me back to playing. Looks like i’ll be going back to COD until it comes back…

I think every week they are removing 1 game type and replacing it with another. Except swat cause everyone loves it.

> I think every week they are removing 1 game type and replacing it with another. Except swat cause everyone loves it.

Then they need to replace the old game types that they inserted that NO ONE PLAYS!

Not remove something they JUST added and its the 4th most popular game type…

Like seriously, do they not have brains? Is it so hard to figure this stuff out?

Team Snipers is the worst gametype… Weirdos. It takes no skill whatsoever and anybody with a brain can rack up 20 kills with no deaths. It’s darn near boring.

They also dont have a real free for all playlist. Regicide is just lame. Dominion is dead as well.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Team Snipers is the worst gametype… Weirdos. It takes no skill whatsoever and anybody with a brain can rack up 20 kills with no deaths. It’s darn near boring.

Says the kid with a TERRIBLE kd.

300 more kills than your deaths? Pfft…i’d like to see you get 15 kills…

> They also dont have a real free for all playlist. Regicide is just lame. Dominion is dead as well.

Another statement proving 343 does not think with their brains. Idk what the hell they are doing to be honest. All they are doing is ruining this game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > Team Snipers is the worst gametype… Weirdos. It takes no skill whatsoever and anybody with a brain can rack up 20 kills with no deaths. It’s darn near boring.
>
> Says the kid with a TERRIBLE kd.
>
> 300 more kills than your deaths? Pfft…i’d like to see you get 15 kills…

12 year old CoD player spotted, be advised.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

> > > Team Snipers is the worst gametype… Weirdos. It takes no skill whatsoever and anybody with a brain can rack up 20 kills with no deaths. It’s darn near boring.
> >
> > Says the kid with a TERRIBLE kd.
> >
> > 300 more kills than your deaths? Pfft…i’d like to see you get 15 kills…
>
> 12 year old CoD player spotted, be advised.

Your KD is terrible too.

Chill son, this is my first Halo game. That should tell you something about the game mode though.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > > > Team Snipers is the worst gametype… Weirdos. It takes no skill whatsoever and anybody with a brain can rack up 20 kills with no deaths. It’s darn near boring.
> > >
> > > Says the kid with a TERRIBLE kd.
> > >
> > > 300 more kills than your deaths? Pfft…i’d like to see you get 15 kills…
> >
> > 12 year old CoD player spotted, be advised.
>
> Your KD is terrible too.

It’s like this is your first Halo game (probably since you’re just a kid)

> > They also dont have a real free for all playlist. Regicide is just lame. Dominion is dead as well.
>
> Another statement proving 343 does not think with their brains. Idk what the hell they are doing to be honest. All they are doing is ruining this game.

You can’t think with anything other than your brain…

Also calm down. It’ll be back in the future. Sustain your gaming habits however else you see fit. Stop your bashing. Makes you look like a moron.

> > > They also dont have a real free for all playlist. Regicide is just lame. Dominion is dead as well.
> >
> > Another statement proving 343 does not think with their brains. Idk what the hell they are doing to be honest. All they are doing is ruining this game.
>
> You can’t think with anything other than your brain…
>
> Also calm down. It’ll be back in the future. Sustain your gaming habits however else you see fit. Stop your bashing. Makes you look like a moron.

I paid $60 for this game. I own it. That means i can bash it all i want.

Flood is awful. It has so much potential but the lack of sprint for Flood, and Thruster Pack and Active Camo ruins that gametype for me.

I know 343 will replace and rotate in and out gametypes, but I’d rather see Flood have to go rather than Team Snipers.

Snipers doesn’t take that much skill. Sorry.

I’ve got terrible averages with sniper rifles across the many shooters I participate in and even I can peg people in Halo 4 with a Sniper.

A gametype where the core weapon is a long range 2 shot kill isn’t something that requires much skill at all. Even snapshots are really easy.

> > > > They also dont have a real free for all playlist. Regicide is just lame. Dominion is dead as well.
> > >
> > > Another statement proving 343 does not think with their brains. Idk what the hell they are doing to be honest. All they are doing is ruining this game.
> >
> > You can’t think with anything other than your brain…
> >
> > Also calm down. It’ll be back in the future. Sustain your gaming habits however else you see fit. Stop your bashing. Makes you look like a moron.
>
> I paid $60 for this game. I own it. That means i can bash it all i want.

Paying for the game has nothing to do with being able to bash it. It’s your right to speak. Still makes you look like a moron though.

I don’t understand the logic of giving us some playlists sometimes.

> Snipers doesn’t take that much skill. Sorry.
>
> I’ve got terrible averages with sniper rifles across the many shooters I participate in and even I can peg people in Halo 4 with a Sniper.
>
> A gametype where the core weapon is a long range 2 shot kill isn’t something that requires much skill at all. Even snapshots are really easy.

I guess you’ve never played halo 2 or halo 3 snipers. Your at the level where you THINK it doesn’t take skill. Wait until 1-50 comes out. Get to 45-50 range and then come back and tell me it doesn’t take skill.