Snipers Need De-scoping NOW

I’m sick of the no de-scoping thing. I can stand it on the rifles but on snipers it’s just way too OP. What do you guys think?

I think de-scoping should be universal in Halo. Especially for the sniper. When I still played the game the sniper(s) seemed a lot easier to stay alive with.

Ye i think it’s fine on rifle but i think it should be taken off the spartan laser and the snipers.

Especially the binary rifle seeing as it’s an instant kill anywhere

Every weapon needs it, as K Man21p said it should be universal.

Change for the sake of change
-343 Industries

Yeah, de-scoping should return. However I think it should take anywhere between 2-3 shots from a DMR, BR, Carbine or LightRifle. 1 shot from the Sniper, Beam and Binary rifle’s.

You get the idea basically, it should be decided on the power of a weapon not instant de-scoping across the board like in Reach. This way it makes the return of de-scoping more balanced than it was in previous titles.

> Yeah, de-scoping should return. However I think it should take anywhere between 2-3 shots from a DMR, BR, Carbine or LightRifle. 1 shot from the Sniper, Beam and Binary rifle’s.
>
> You get the idea basically, it should be decided on the power of a weapon not instant de-scoping across the board like in Reach. This way it makes the return of de-scoping more balanced than it was in previous titles.

In previous titles everyone descoped in 1 hit. Cant get much more balanced than that. Besides, if it takes a standard precision rifle more shots to descope, how will they ever stand a chance against snipers?

It’s been stated in many other threads exactly like this one that it will not happen. It’s confirmed, de-scoping isn’t coming back on Halo 4. Sorry. =/

I also preferred de-scoping over the new flinch mechanic. Quick-scoping took some degree of skill, but adjusting to this flinch seems impossible because of how random it is.

> It’s been stated in many other threads exactly like this one that it will not happen. It’s confirmed, de-scoping isn’t coming back on Halo 4. Sorry. =/

Yeah but if we keep this topic fresh then maybe it will stick in their heads for H5. Plus i just wanted some people to share my pain on this matter…

> Yeah, de-scoping should return. However I think it should take anywhere between 2-3 shots from a DMR, BR, Carbine or LightRifle. <mark>1 shot from</mark> the Sniper, Beam and <mark>Binary rifle</mark>'s.
>
> You get the idea basically, it should be decided on the power of a weapon not instant de-scoping across the board like in Reach. This way it makes the return of de-scoping more balanced than it was in previous titles.

lol

De-scopeing would give you an insta snapshot in this game.
Quickscoping need more skill with flinch. It’s better then just throw of your scope and BANG still on target and yet, quickscoping is stupid.

> > It’s been stated in many other threads exactly like this one that it will not happen. It’s confirmed, de-scoping isn’t coming back on Halo 4. Sorry. =/
>
> Yeah but if we keep this topic fresh then maybe it will stick in their heads for H5. Plus i just wanted some people to share my pain on this matter…

We will probably get the same excuses for De-Scoping in Halo 5 as we are now getting for Infinity settings and the DMR. “All of our fans have gotten used to it so we couldn’t possibly change it back now”.

> De-scopeing would give you an insta snapshot in this game.
> <mark>Quickscoping need more skill with flinch.</mark> It’s better then just throw of your scope and BANG still on target and yet, quickscoping is stupid.

Uh… can you say stability??

De scoping is better than flinch. We want to make a trade.

I’m pretty sure the de-scope is coming back in the upcoming Halo titles.

> I’m pretty sure the de-scope is coming back in the upcoming Halo titles.

343 has definitively stated that de-scope will not come back to Halo 4.

> > It’s been stated in many other threads exactly like this one that it will not happen. It’s confirmed, de-scoping isn’t coming back on Halo 4. Sorry. =/
>
> Yeah but if we keep this topic fresh then maybe it will stick in their heads for H5. Plus i just wanted some people to share my pain on this matter…

So you know it’s been brought up before and contested so you make yet another thread about it?

I suggest you leave your feedback in the weapons feedback thread instead.