Snipers is broken

I loved Snipers in every other game except for Halo 4, yes it was about the only fun gametype in Halo:Reach.

• The maps in Snipers are so huge, everyone is just sitting around camping.
  • The maps are so huge both teams are spreading to every part it becomes only chaos.
  • The reload time for the sniper is too long punishing better players, because they can’t achieve that “overkill” because the weapon didn’t reload fast enough.
  • Why is there no secondary weapon? If I am getting shot I can’t switch weapon fast to unzoom, and since I am not descoping when I’m getting shoot I have to press my stick twice which is really slow and I die.

There are probably lots of more things but since it is 3-5 hours since I played the bad Sniper playlist, and I can’t remember anything more bad about it for the moment.

> I can’t remember anything at the moment.

Sounds like you’re stoned. :smiley:

Tired

> - Why is there no secondary weapon? If I am getting shot I can’t switch weapon fast to unzoom, and since I am not descoping when I’m getting shoot I have to press my stick twice which is really slow and I die.

You can still press Y to unzoom…

Halo fans…they’d whine if the sky was blue.

Descoping must be brought back, it doesn’t feel right. For all playlists as well.