Snipers is awesome! WELL DONE 343!

After my somewhat dissapointment with bits of Doubles when i learnt about snipers coming back, i got abit happier. Some may of seen my post yesterday asking about when the classic playlist are coming as i kinda think H4s MP is not that good - other than SWAT which is still my playlist of choice.

I have played abit of Snipers now and it is alot of fun!
The gamemode is perfect for snipers, No AA/pistol!

Myself i love the maps that they put on it, such as the Lockout remake and Heaven for Shotty Snipers.

Shotty snipers is okay, but I am not to sure about giving them grenades too…

Previously, i was kinda bored of most modes - SWAT was all i was playing, with alittle bit of Flood. I can see me playing this happily til, whatever comes next.

Additionally, we have got yet another amazing Spartan Ops episode!
Shame that the season is ending :frowning:

Thank You 343.

Is Snipers and the soon to come Team Throwdown permanenet btw?
What is your opinion of TS?

Snipers, Throwdown and Doubles are all permanent playlists.

I cant get into snipers though. The Beam rifle is way to easy to use and can be the deciding factor in a game to often.

The map selection is bad. To many BTB maps in a 4v4 playlist. Just because it is a long range weapon doesn’t mean it needs to be played on long range maps.

No descoping really ruins the sniper experience for me as well…

I am glad you are enjoying it though.

> No descoping really ruins the sniper experience for me as well…

Go to Call of Duty for that.

> > No descoping really ruins the sniper experience for me as well…
>
> Go to Call of Duty for that.

err what? Every Halo minus this one has had that feature… Only in Halo 4 did they remove it for crappy flinch

> Snipers, Throwdown and Doubles are all permanent playlists.
>
> I cant get into snipers though. The Beam rifle is way to easy to use and can be the deciding factor in a game to often.
>
> The map selection is bad. To many BTB maps in a 4v4 playlist. Just because it is a long range weapon doesn’t mean it needs to be played on long range maps.
>
> No descoping really ruins the sniper experience for me as well…
>
> I am glad you are enjoying it though.

Thanks!

But hey, i am not saying it is the best thing ever. I agree de-scoping is something that needs to return!

I only dislike COMPLEX - IT MUST DIE!

> > Snipers, Throwdown and Doubles are all permanent playlists.
> >
> > I cant get into snipers though. The Beam rifle is way to easy to use and can be the deciding factor in a game to often.
> >
> > The map selection is bad. To many BTB maps in a 4v4 playlist. Just because it is a long range weapon doesn’t mean it needs to be played on long range maps.
> >
> > No descoping really ruins the sniper experience for me as well…
> >
> > I am glad you are enjoying it though.
>
> Thanks!
>
> But hey, i am not saying it is the best thing ever. I agree de-scoping is something that needs to return!
>
> I only dislike COMPLEX - IT MUST DIE!

Whoever designed Complex must have no idea how to play Halo. I mean one look at that map and you can pick apart all the reasons it would play like poo

Yeah I don’t mind the playlist. However Ragnarok reminds of terrible blood gulch snipers or in other words hide behind a rock all game and not move. I keep spawning next to people on the enemy team and the only way to win is happen to live in America and pull host.

But yeah apart from that not a bad gametype.

So true, actually put in Dedicated servers for Halo, Microsoft have the money, they done it for gears of war, it worked perfectly. If not do what EA do with Battlefield 3, rent out servers for a month for about 10 pounds, allow people to have what ever game mode they want and it would be continent based.

> > > Snipers, Throwdown and Doubles are all permanent playlists.
> > >
> > > I cant get into snipers though. The Beam rifle is way to easy to use and can be the deciding factor in a game to often.
> > >
> > > The map selection is bad. To many BTB maps in a 4v4 playlist. Just because it is a long range weapon doesn’t mean it needs to be played on long range maps.
> > >
> > > No descoping really ruins the sniper experience for me as well…
> > >
> > > I am glad you are enjoying it though.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > But hey, i am not saying it is the best thing ever. I agree de-scoping is something that needs to return!
> >
> > I only dislike COMPLEX - IT MUST DIE!
>
> Whoever designed Complex must have no idea how to play Halo. I mean one look at that map and you can pick apart all the reasons it would play like poo

the only gametype thats good on it is SWAT and even thats not great on it, and yet everyone votes for it :confused: