Snipers has to return

Since launch, we got Infection, Griffball and Assault. These are great additions to the current H5 matchmaking playlist. But we still lack Social playlist that we’ve been asking since the Beta. If H5 has kept a great amount of players since launch, then why don’t we have more playlists? They need to at least add Team Sniper as a permanent playlist. That is at least one core playlist missing in my opinion.

Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?

> 2533274815582829;2:
> Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?

My bad I used a wrong word. Thanks

I miss the announcer saying snapshot over and over again :slight_smile:

> 2533274815582829;2:

Shut up? Lol. He’s right. 343 is incompetent. Halo 5 is so boring content wise. -Yoink- maps. Core modes missing. Just stop lol. I paid $60 for this game. I’ll demand what I want from it. I’m the consumer. I get to have a say.

They should just add Action Sack with all of these weekly playlists along with KOTH and oddball.

> 2533274894270677;5:
> > 2533274815582829;2:
> > Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?
>
>
> Shut up? Lol. He’s right. 343 is incompetent. Halo 5 is so boring content wise. -Yoink- maps. Core modes missing. Just stop lol. I paid $60 for this game. I’ll demand what I want from it. I’m the consumer. I get to have a say.

This seems to be a common misconception on the forums. A consumer does have a say in a market economy - with your dollars. If you don’t like a product, don’t buy it. The idea that your whims and preferences have to be catered to after a product/service has been paid for is wrong. You get to say what you want by purchasing a product/service that fits your preferences; not by getting angry on the internet afterward.

> 2664629779548701;7:
> > 2533274894270677;5:
> > > 2533274815582829;2:
> > > Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?
> >
> >
> > Shut up? Lol. He’s right. 343 is incompetent. Halo 5 is so boring content wise. -Yoink- maps. Core modes missing. Just stop lol. I paid $60 for this game. I’ll demand what I want from it. I’m the consumer. I get to have a say.
>
>
> This seems to be a common misconception on the forums. A consumer does have a say in a market economy - with your dollars. If you don’t like a product, don’t buy it. The idea that your whims and preferences have to be catered to after a product/service has been paid for is wrong. You get to say what you want by purchasing a product/service that fits your preferences; not by getting angry on the internet afterward.

and THIS seems to be a common misconception on the forums. A FAN of anything wants to SUPPORT what they are a fan of. This isn’t about consumer relationships. He is simply asking for the features that made him a FAN in the first place. In either case, this mentality of “don’t like it, don’t buy it” has really shone considering the MILLIONS of fans who have left the franchise. Don’t criticize him for asking for Snipers. It’s not like 343 told us what the “free DLC” would be. We all assumed we would get Snipers, a fan favorite. No one expected them to put all of the game modes into a awful weekend rotation, instead of a playlist for each mode. Halo has had an extremely high standard for the last 15 years, so excuse me and millions of others for having a few demands for Halo 5.

> 2533274817976264;8:
> > 2664629779548701;7:
> > > 2533274894270677;5:
> > > > 2533274815582829;2:
> > > > Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?
> > >
> > >
> > > Shut up? Lol. He’s right. 343 is incompetent. Halo 5 is so boring content wise. -Yoink- maps. Core modes missing. Just stop lol. I paid $60 for this game. I’ll demand what I want from it. I’m the consumer. I get to have a say.
> >
> >
> > This seems to be a common misconception on the forums. A consumer does have a say in a market economy - with your dollars. If you don’t like a product, don’t buy it. The idea that your whims and preferences have to be catered to after a product/service has been paid for is wrong. You get to say what you want by purchasing a product/service that fits your preferences; not by getting angry on the internet afterward.
>
>
> and THIS seems to be a common misconception on the forums. A FAN of anything wants to SUPPORT what they are a fan of. This isn’t about consumer relationships. He is simply asking for the features that made him a FAN in the first place. In either case, this mentality of “don’t like it, don’t buy it” has really shone considering the MILLIONS of fans who have left the franchise. Don’t criticize him for asking for Snipers. It’s not like 343 told us what the “free DLC” would be. We all assumed we would get Snipers, a fan favorite. No one expected them to put all of the game modes into a awful weekend rotation, instead of a playlist for each mode. Halo has had an extremely high standard for the last 15 years, so excuse me and millions of others for having a few demands for Halo 5.

applause

> 2533274817976264;8:
> > 2664629779548701;7:
> > > 2533274894270677;5:
> > > > 2533274815582829;2:
> > > > Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?
> > >
> > >
> > > Shut up? Lol. He’s right. 343 is incompetent. Halo 5 is so boring content wise. -Yoink- maps. Core modes missing. Just stop lol. I paid $60 for this game. I’ll demand what I want from it. I’m the consumer. I get to have a say.
> >
> >
> > This seems to be a common misconception on the forums. A consumer does have a say in a market economy - with your dollars. If you don’t like a product, don’t buy it. The idea that your whims and preferences have to be catered to after a product/service has been paid for is wrong. You get to say what you want by purchasing a product/service that fits your preferences; not by getting angry on the internet afterward.
>
>
> and THIS seems to be a common misconception on the forums. A FAN of anything wants to SUPPORT what they are a fan of. This isn’t about consumer relationships. He is simply asking for the features that made him a FAN in the first place. In either case, this mentality of “don’t like it, don’t buy it” has really shone considering the MILLIONS of fans who have left the franchise. Don’t criticize him for asking for Snipers. It’s not like 343 told us what the “free DLC” would be. We all assumed we would get Snipers, a fan favorite. No one expected them to put all of the game modes into a awful weekend rotation, instead of a playlist for each mode. Halo has had an extremely high standard for the last 15 years, so excuse me and millions of others for having a few demands for Halo 5.

I think there is a simple answer to all that. If 343i claims they are ‘‘listening to their fans’’ then I believe we deserve to ask and give suggestion to improve the game. So as a fan we are openly allowed to give our feedback no matter what.

Other than that, I completely agree with you.

343i has all the resources to give us those playlist that we all want. I even think it takes no efforts, not even a game update, to add simple playlists. With all those claims, this is unacceptable to wait for so long to what we are asking for. Halo 5 has A LOT of potential. Since H4, the franchise lacks playlists for an unknown reason. Halo 3 and Reach playlists were perfect and diverse.

I can definitively say that I am really happy to what forge team is doing. They are the ones making great change to the franchise. I can’t wait for the content browser. On the other hand, the multiplayer team needs to wake up. The game will die if they do not do something that will make us happy.

Snipers isn’t a game mode, it’s a variant of slayer. Infection, Griffball, and Assault are all game modes. You could have a snipers only variant of infection, or Assault. That’s my thoughts on it at least.

> 2533274815582829;2:

I will lose any remaining faith I have in 343, time is truly running out on this…

Yes,I need a way to practice with the sniper rifle. #Where’s my -Yoinking!- team snipers 343?

Seriously last time they made Team Snipers a playlist they couldn’t even make it the Team Snipers we wanted.

They made it the ridiculous, pointless, skill-less, Mythic Shotty Snipers…

I don’t know who is “listening” and then making these “decisions” but I would call it more like blatantly doing the opposite of what people are asking for

> 2535461330364523;11:
> Snipers isn’t a game mode, it’s a variant of slayer. Infection, Griffball, and Assault are all game modes. You could have a snipers only variant of infection, or Assault. That’s my thoughts on it at least.

Griffball isn’t a game mode, its a waste of time. A 5 year old can play griffball

Snipers if a game-type for people with skill who want to excel at Halo

Here were the results from I poll I posted about 3 weeks ago about Team Snipers vs Team Breakout

23% of people prefer Breakout

64% of people prefer Team Snipers

14% of people prefer something else

no idea how many people weighed in…but the numbers speak for themselves

Results from Poll

> 2533274894270677;5:
> > 2533274815582829;2:
> > Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?
>
>
> Shut up? Lol. He’s right. 343 is incompetent. Halo 5 is so boring content wise. -Yoink- maps. Core modes missing. Just stop lol. I paid $60 for this game. I’ll demand what I want from it. I’m the consumer. I get to have a say.

That’s not how it works. You can demand all you want doesn’t mean its going to happen and it comes off as entitlement. Also the customer is NOT always right.

> 2535461330364523;11:
> Snipers isn’t a game mode, it’s a variant of slayer. Infection, Griffball, and Assault are all game modes. You could have a snipers only variant of infection, or Assault. That’s my thoughts on it at least.

It’s reinforcing my point that it takes little efforts to add team snipers as a playlist.

> 2533274838949903;18:
> > 2535461330364523;11:
> > Snipers isn’t a game mode, it’s a variant of slayer. Infection, Griffball, and Assault are all game modes. You could have a snipers only variant of infection, or Assault. That’s my thoughts on it at least.
>
>
> It’s reinforcing my point that it takes little efforts to add team snipers as a playlist.

Might be a reason why it’s just on the rotating play list.

> 2533274830513360;17:
> > 2533274894270677;5:
> > > 2533274815582829;2:
> > > Uh oh. A ‘demand’! What will you do if they don’t meet your demands?
> >
> >
> > Shut up? Lol. He’s right. 343 is incompetent. Halo 5 is so boring content wise. -Yoink- maps. Core modes missing. Just stop lol. I paid $60 for this game. I’ll demand what I want from it. I’m the consumer. I get to have a say.
>
>
> That’s not how it works. You can demand all you want doesn’t mean its going to happen and it comes off as entitlement. Also the customer is NOT always right.

Do you think ‘‘demanding’’ for Team Sniper is right or not?