Sniper Sounds Better

If you go to this video, at around 10:20 you can hear the new sound. Sounds deadly and much heavier than before.

Not sure whether I like the new sound or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s not the current sniper sound as you see it has the old design with the wall-e cord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-rwNODTsU&feature=player_detailpage#t=56s

Still, where is the crack sound? It fires supersonic rounds right?

Still sounds like someone having baseball swinging drills and hitting the ball at a metal fence.

> That’s not the current sniper sound as you see it has the old design with the wall-e cord

Crap… so does that mean they changed it from this original sound to what it is now?

> > That’s not the current sniper sound as you see it has the old design with the wall-e cord
>
> Crap… so does that mean they changed it from this original sound to what it is now?

I’d think so… the one in the video was a leak and the one posted today was by 343.

Besides that is too hear intrusive, I could only imagine a game of team snipers if they left it like that

> Still sounds like someone having baseball swinging drills and hitting the ball at a metal fence.

It’s true but I like it better than the “clink” sound. If I had to choose between the two, it’s definitely this.

I’ve already heard it and it sounds pretty cool IMO, but Halo4Follower is a YouTube partner?? (Oh dear God…)

> > Still sounds like someone having baseball swinging drills and hitting the ball at a metal fence.
>
> It’s true but I like it better than the “clink” sound. If I had to choose between the two, it’s definitely this.

The visuals look much better though. I still here the same clink sound, but I’ll double check both sounds again to be sure.