Sniper Rifle Bloom?

Does anyone else feel like the S7 Sniper Rifle is really inaccurate and hard to use? Mainly when hip firing. Maybe I’m just showing how bad I am at using it, but the hip fire reticle definitely feels off. At least compared to previous games. Maybe this was an intentional balancing?

1 Like

> 2535465029648862;1:
> Does anyone else feel like the S7 Sniper Rifle is really inaccurate and hard to use? Mainly when hip firing. Maybe I’m just showing how bad I am at using it, but the hip fire reticle definitely feels off. At least compared to previous games. Maybe this was an intentional balancing?

Best way I can describe using the sniper is it feels heavy

> 2533275029645618;2:
> > 2535465029648862;1:
> > Does anyone else feel like the S7 Sniper Rifle is really inaccurate and hard to use? Mainly when hip firing. Maybe I’m just showing how bad I am at using it, but the hip fire reticle definitely feels off. At least compared to previous games. Maybe this was an intentional balancing?
>
> Best way I can describe using the sniper is it feels heavy

That’s a good way of putting it. I guess I’m used to the older games where the sniper was a laser pointer.

It’s actually awful.

Bloom has -zero- business being involved with the sniper rifle.

There are plenty of clips of lining up headshots zoomed in, zooming out, and then firing and it misses.

Hopefully, it’s a bug and not a design choice. Regardless, feedback to be filed on that.

> 2533275029645618;2:
> > 2535465029648862;1:
> > Does anyone else feel like the S7 Sniper Rifle is really inaccurate and hard to use? Mainly when hip firing. Maybe I’m just showing how bad I am at using it, but the hip fire reticle definitely feels off. At least compared to previous games. Maybe this was an intentional balancing?
>
> Best way I can describe using the sniper is it feels heavy

100% this. It feels way off and that heavy feeling. Fire rate is so slow compared to the TTK of the starting weapons on the sandbox. Its literally get a headshot…or you’re dead because you’re not getting a second bullet off before you die.

Honestly I find myself doing well with the Kebab Launcher than the S7 Sniper, I’m 50/50 with the Sniper, I can hit with it but damn you have to be accurate with it