Sniper Jackals in MWZFF have aimbot so much

So I was playing MWZFF and was using a ghost and all a sudden I get shot in the head by some sniper jackal

Just don’t let them shoot you.

Jackal Snipers are some of the most overpowered enemies in this game on Legendary. You have to know where and when these guys would appear and strike at them first, because it only takes 1/3 of a second for you to be shot and killed instantly the moment you run into their line of sight, unless you’re in a vehicle.

And even then, they can destroy light vehicles such as the Ghost, Wasps, Warthog, etc, very quickly with just 3 or 4 rounds at minimum.

“Sniper Jackals have aimbot”

hmm perhaps because they are a bot?

The Jackals are bad, but the one Elite Sniper on Urban is worse. Just as accurate as the Jackal snipers, but with a shield as well. I hate when nobody else takes shots at him at the start of the round.

The only round that jumps out at me is the banshee round on ARC. They are annoying there.

Where else are there jackals with beam rifles? Im honestly drawing a blank. I did a lot of firefight grinding but its been over a year.

Never played Halo 2 Legendary?

> 2533275028985051;7:
> Never played Halo 2 Legendary?

:point_up:t3:THIS!:point_up:t3: All of this…got easier as you adapt and learn the pattern of where they will be but yes to legendary run on Halo 2

> 2533275028985051;7:
> Never played Halo 2 Legendary?

I did, still have nigthmares

me and my buddy played on halo 2 legendary and this one part with the arbiter where you drive that spectre is the most terrifying experience ever with the sniper jackals.

God-tier sniper accuracy from hyper lethal sniper jackals?

Yup that’s a legendary tradition alright. As others have mentioned if you want to experience true ridiculousness try H2 legendary. You could be flying a million miles in the aire at the speed of sound and the jackals will still get that head shot if you enter their view for even a 10th of a second…it was pretty broken tbh.

Welcome to the closest form of H2 New Mombasa on Legendary. The best thing you can do is not leave yourself exposed. That means turning into the fire so the vehicle catches the round.

> 2533274934220208;1:
> So I was playing MWZFF and was using a ghost and all a sudden I get shot in the head by some sniper jackal

That’s why it’s called mythical, they can be very frustrating, but once you know where they appear, you can easily eliminate them.

> 2533274841519598;11:
> God-tier sniper accuracy from hyper lethal sniper jackals?
>
> Yup that’s a legendary tradition alright. As others have mentioned if you want to experience true ridiculousness try H2 legendary. You could be flying a million miles in the aire at the speed of sound and the jackals will still get that head shot if you enter their view for even a 10th of a second…it was pretty broken tbh.

That’s why they are legendary jackals, but always aim for the head.

> 2535447979542749;4:
> “Sniper Jackals have aimbot”
>
> hmm perhaps because they are a bot?

Exactly, bots with a revenge soul for his fallen brothers

> 2535447568744254;3:
> Jackal Snipers are some of the most overpowered enemies in this game on Legendary. You have to know where and when these guys would appear and strike at them first, because it only takes 1/3 of a second for you to be shot and killed instantly the moment you run into their line of sight, unless you’re in a vehicle.
>
> And even then, they can destroy light vehicles such as the Ghost, Wasps, Warthog, etc, very quickly with just 3 or 4 rounds at minimum.

And the ammunition of the jackals is unlimited! That’s why they are to be feared