Sniper is friggin OP

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam and/or post flamebait.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I AM TIRED OF SOMEONE 1/2SHOTTING ME WITH THE DAMN SNIPER! MAKE IT WHERE IT TAKES 3 SHOTS IN THE HEAD AND 6 IN THE BODY…

Now what was your first reaction to this?

lolno

Be honest

I was hoping you were talking about bullet magnetism. Because the magnetism makes it MUCH easier to use than in Halo CE or 3.

> I AM TIRED OF SOMEONE 1/2SHOTTING ME WITH THE DAMN SNIPER! MAKE IT WHERE IT TAKES 3 SHOTS IN THE HEAD AND 6 IN THE BODY…
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Now what was your first reaction to this?

Ok 12 year old… First off, this game is rated M for people 17+. Second, IT’S A SNIPER RIFLE. 3 shots to the head and 6 to the body? we pretty much have a gun that does that; it’s called the DMR.

> > I AM TIRED OF SOMEONE 1/2SHOTTING ME WITH THE DAMN SNIPER! MAKE IT WHERE IT TAKES 3 SHOTS IN THE HEAD AND 6 IN THE BODY…
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Now what was your first reaction to this?
>
> Ok 12 year old… First off, this game is rated M for people 17+. Second, IT’S A SNIPER RIFLE. 3 shots to the head and 6 to the body? we pretty much have a gun that does that; it’s called the DMR.

Ahahaha. Funny that people don’t even read the OP.

> I AM TIRED OF SOMEONE 1/2SHOTTING ME WITH THE DAMN SNIPER! MAKE IT WHERE IT TAKES 3 SHOTS IN THE HEAD AND 6 IN THE BODY…
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Now what was your first reaction to this?

I’m sorry but I have to laugh so I apologize. A human sniper do take 1 shot to the head or 2 shots to the body. As well it was also in the past halo games so I don’t see why to change it. The only thing that is different is halo 4 sniper that its too easy to use.

Of what you wrote is like you want the sniper to be weak even tho the sniper is a power weapon. I myself don’t see the point to make it: “TAKES 3 SHOTS IN THE HEAD AND 6 IN THE BODY”.

I want to spam with Rockets.

LoL…

It appears that everybody has become so used to seeing threads like this that any ounce of sarcasm goes unnoticed.

hahaha People took that serious!

Do people just not notice the bottom of the post or do they not understand from the bottom of it that this is a sarcastic thread?

I’m gonna assume your a troll, and/or a CoD player.

Troll

hahah

You didn’t even shrink the last bit of text and people still fell for it.

I was thinking “Not again…, some more idiots”. Luckily I read it entirely and was relieved to discover is was a joke/troll.

Yeah seriously, fix the sniper!!

Make it fire rockets instead

My reaction, obviously a troll thread

LOL! This post is stupid.