sniper for a load out weapon

There is 3 types of snipers its should be a primary weapon choice… just like the rest we should be able to custom as we like it is unfair… the sniper type player is with little to no sniping …as we don’t have team snipers and u hardly get one in game… there is limit use for the ones that like sniping and the game type … Just because it is hard for some to use and don’t like the gun because it is skill based … Us elite snipers miss the use of the weapon i was a 50 in snipers and now my gun is mia in this game … Vote if u want sniper load out and game type

It would make it boring.

It will be game-breaking.

Team snipes & Shotty snipes need its own playlist, but it doesn’t need to be a loadout. If it was a loadout then ever game would become team snipes.

I want a team snipers playlist but I do not want a sniper as a load out. Unless I’m the only person in the world that can have a sniper load out.

How would it be game braking ? Nd how would it make it boring ?

Worst idea of all time?

It’s possible.

No. Everyone in Team Snipers (when it was around) had the same weapons and abilities. It was balanced and fair. And three snipers? Do you seriously think binary rifle would be suitable in Team Snipers? Please.

Just bring Team Snipers back, I quite enjoyed it

you know how much i hate this new custom loadout crap, theres no way in hell having a sniper a loadout weapon a good idea, worst idea ever!

God no.

Although team snipes back would be handy.

Absolutely horrible idea.

And while were at it, lets start with rockets, lasers, and railguns.

WHOOZ WITH MI GUIZE!?!1!ONE?

/Sarcasm

and people were crying that Halo 4 was sooo much like COD… plz NO!!! now i like the load out a lil COD idea sure but while my first time playing blops 2(first time playing COD online ever!!!) i found it very stupid and game breaking in my mindset that people are able to spawn with snipers, shotgun, and claymores. now lets run this scenario lets say people had all weapons available for a load out(why not right i mean adding snipers in why not add everything at once) i imagine my load at would be a little like this

Primary Weapon: Sniper
Secondary Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Grenade: Plasma Grenade
Armor Ability: Active Camouflage
Tactical Package: Firepower
Support Upgrade: Dexterity

now this would give a camper such a field day on halo, now this is just one version what if he wanted a shotgun huh? no thank you i like the ability to move forward and fight! i think the game plays well the way it is now

You know how game breaking this will be?

Also if they do, which they won’t. I would quit halo.

That would break the game, imagine, if you could make a loadout with snipers…cause i want to play against a team that decides to use camo snipe…yeah it would break the game. Bad idea.

Hey dude idk if u have played big team in this game before, but you can already spawn with a sniper. It’s called a DMR :wink:

This will never happen. People dont get power weapons enough from ordanance, lets give them as starting weapons!

Maybe in an unlimited loadout for a unlimited playlist, that might be kinda fun.

> There is 3 types of snipers its should be a primary weapon choice… just like the rest we should be able to custom as we like it is unfair… the sniper type player is with little to no sniping …as we don’t have team snipers and u hardly get one in game… there is limit use for the ones that like sniping and the game type … <mark>Just because it is hard for some to use and don’t like the gun because it is skill based …</mark> Us elite snipers miss the use of the weapon i was a 50 in snipers and now my gun is mia in this game … Vote if u want sniper load out and game type

Nobody else is gonna call this guy out on this? Skill based? Bro, the head hitbox when using the sniper rifle is about the size of a MINI Cooper. I don’t think it’s as skill based as you would like to think it is. It’s a power weapon because it makes it extremely easy to kill people.

> How would it be game braking ? Nd how would it make it boring ?

You want to make one shot kill, long distance precision weapons a primary loadout option and you don’t see how this is game breaking? They’re arguably the best weapons in the game! Let’s not even talk about Binary Rifles which don’t even require a headshot to make an instant kill.

Also, it’s boring because every game will be a sniping game.

I don’t know what you’re thinking man. I’d welcome a sniping playlist though.

> Nobody else is gonna call this guy out on this? Skill based? <mark>Bro, the head hitbox when using the sniper rifle is about the size of a MINI Cooper.</mark> I don’t think it’s as skill based as you would like to think it is. It’s a power weapon because it makes it extremely easy to kill people.

Haha, that made me laugh.

Literally every playlist would turn into team snipers, you can’t have someone spawn with a sniper on a halo game, no one would pick anything else…