Sniper bloom back..?

They took it out for the better then brought it back? Why? It looks ugly enough as it is with the two half circles around your bead you don’t need the bloom there too…

Besides, I like double Y tapping to cancel a reload and still having my accuracy

EDIT: I obviously know it doesn’t effect “normal” shooting so don’t bother trying to correct me.

Accuracy was never affected by the Sniper bloom in Reach, the bullet is still dead centre every time.

It’s only there to show you when you can shoot again.

It has bloom when not zoomed, and has no bloom when zoomed.

> Accuracy was never affected by the Sniper bloom in Reach, the bullet is still dead centre every time.

Go on reach right now… shoot a shot, reload, cancel the reload and shoot again.

> It has bloom when not zoomed, and has no bloom when zoomed.

It obviously blooms when in scope, it’s right at the begining of the clip idk how you can miss it

It’s not bloom, just a cooldown timer, as it were.

> > Accuracy was never affected by the Sniper bloom in Reach, the bullet is still dead centre every time.
>
> Go on reach right now… shoot a shot, reload, cancel the reload and shoot again.

Congrats! You just gave the most irrelevant and most impractical example ever. No one is ever going to to that when actually playing the game. Your example was useless.

> It’s not bloom, just a cooldown timer, as it were.

1: It’s ugly and unnesecarry, you don’t have a “cooldown timer” on all the other guns.

2: It is a bloom when you try to cancel a reload and shoot again.

I don’t even know what bloom is…

Bloom on the sniper doesnt really matter. The only downside to it is not being able to keep on target easily after one shot.

It really doesnt affect the rate of fire which has always been my problem with bloom.

I wonder if OP is serious…

> > It has bloom when not zoomed, and has no bloom when zoomed.
>
> It obviously blooms when in scope, it’s right at the begining of the clip idk how you can miss it

Oops! Sorry, that was what I saw in the unsc weapons video, so I didn’t bother watching this one. Otherwise i agree, the bloom is pointless and annoying on the sniper.

Theres no sniper gameplay in the video guys…

> > > Accuracy was never affected by the Sniper bloom in Reach, the bullet is still dead centre every time.
> >
> > Go on reach right now… shoot a shot, reload, cancel the reload and shoot again.
>
> Congrats! You just gave the most irrelevant and most impractical example ever. No one is ever going to to that when actually playing the game. Your example was useless.

How is this useless? Have you never reloaded then saw an enemy then canceled it to shoot him? I don’t want to be stuck on bloom when I try to get him before he gets me.

Btw thanks for the polite comment

> Theres no sniper gameplay in the video guys…

It’s the first weapon shown lol

> I wonder if OP is serious…

Serious as a heart attack, I’ve seen him on various threads like this on the same topic. He really doesn’t like the bloom.

EDIT: OP, I don’t think I’ve never done the example that you’re talking about on Reach but if it’s true, that’s something that needs to be fixed. Maybe the loophole wont exist in Halo 4?

> > > Accuracy was never affected by the Sniper bloom in Reach, the bullet is still dead centre every time.
> >
> > Go on reach right now… shoot a shot, reload, cancel the reload and shoot again.
>
> Congrats! You just gave the most irrelevant and most impractical example ever. No one is ever going to to that when actually playing the game. Your example was useless.

lolwat

I do it all the time when I use the sniper, just like hundreds more out there. Pros do it, too. You never cancel your reload by double tapping “Y”? Or maybe you never reload? Because if you do both, then I find it unlikely that you never happened to be in a situation where you were already reloading and an enemy pops out of nowhere.

> I wonder if OP is serious…

OP raises a good point, you should listen to him instead of being sarcastic.

> > I wonder if OP is serious…
>
> Serious as a heart attack, I’ve seen him on various threads like this on the same topic. He really doesn’t like the bloom.
>
> EDIT: I’ve never done the example that you’re talking about on Reach but if it’s true, that’s something that needs to be fixed. Maybe the loophole wont exist in Halo 4?

That’s me :smiley:

EDIT: And hopefully it doesn’t, just an annoying thing that happens when you try to go clutch… plus with the new zoomed sniper cursor I think it just looks ugly