Snickerdoodle MOD unfair

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not impersonate others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

i made an account to post on the forums and i made some gun concept ideas. i leave for the night only to find in the morning my threads have been moved and i was suspended till march 31st 2286 5:28am.

i created another account. i’ve never seen forum rules but i guess its against the rules.
anyway apparently im the alt of some generalcube36 guy. looked him up , all he did was post ideas, (rather stupid , however creative ones) well i got no warning or anything from her. as a mod she should at least give warnings.

opinons anyone?

1. doodle is a girl
  2. You’re going to get banned
  3. Bye :slight_smile:

> 1. doodle is a girl
> 2. You’re going to get banned
> 3. Bye :slight_smile:

He referred to her as a girl.

read the rules.

and ps: making a new account named Snickerdoodlle and then writing a thread about the person who you got your name from (who by the way is capable of banning you) isnt the smartest idea

i know im going to get banned. but i made this because seriously screw it. i got banned for posting a concept idea for a gun. i got no warning. i was suspended for 10 hours and right when the 10 hours was almost up i was banned till the ridiculousness date in friggin 2286. shes a jerk who doesn’t support any form of creativity. also she suspended everyone that thanked my post. Unfair? i think so.

inb4 IP ban.

Come on man, mod impersonation isn’t going to help anybody.

> read the rules.
>
> and ps: making a new account named Snickerdoodlle and then writing a thread about the person who you got your name from (who by the way is capable of banning you) isnt the smartest idea

i know im going to get banned on this account. i made it because i can and snickerdoodle is a horrible power hungry mod.

>

Nope, you broke rules, you were banned.

Have fun, this isn’t going to help your cause.

> > i know im going to get banned. but i made this because seriously screw it. i got banned for posting a concept idea for a gun. i got no warning. i was suspended for 10 hours and right when the 10 hours was almost up i was banned till the ridiculousness date in friggin 2286. shes a jerk who doesn’t support any form of creativity. also she suspended everyone that thanked my post. Unfair? i think so.
>
> Nope, you broke rules, you were banned.
>
> Have fun, this isn’t going to help your cause.

posting concept art is breaking the rules?. (it was my first and only ban)

I wouldn’t say power hungry as much as I would say that she does a good job.

>

not if its against the rules.

i got an idea, either wait till 2286 for your account to be un banned, or make a new one that ISNT breaking the rules. Read them, theyre there for a reason

this is cute.

I really don’t want in on this drama but could someone clarify about what rule he broke (not that i’m saying he didn’t break one as I trust the mods)

If you have a problem, complaint, or something else regarding the moderators, PM bs angel or maybe even the moderator in question.

If you have been banned, creating an alternate account is against the rules so you should find a different way to contact them.

Creating an alternate account, posting in a forum unrelating to your discussion, complaining about moderators… is highly against the rules. You’re just asking to get banned. Which will make you more frustrated, which won’t be good for any of us.

banhammer in
5…
4…
3…
2…

the whole point is that by posting an idea of a weapon with concept art i made i got banned.
this is what i don’t get. and arn’t mods supposed to give some sort of warning?

can i doodle on you?

guys i made this account knowing it will get banned. im going to make a new one that hopefully wont get banned. i can care less about if making this account ids against the rules. im talking about my first account which was following the rules.

Suck it up, kiddo.

Im in no way condoning OP’s actions, but can I ask what rule he broke by posting concept art? (Im curious.)