Smurfs in Halo 5

I might be in a complete minority in this but I really hate playing against smurf players. Ya know the guys that’re csr ranked high Onyx or even champ and can’t find games (or other reasons) so they make an alternate account which is free if I’m not mistaken. (But that’s a Microsoft thing not a 343 issue) Then they run around matchmaking reking people because the game sees them as a level 1 all the while they’re a seasoned player. This honestly is one of the more annoying things about matchmaking aside from the no solo queue search option, the wild csr limits (gold players fighting diamonds, Onyx matching plats). I have no idea how this “issue” could be resolved or if people even have an issue with it, for reference I’m a diamond player in Slayer and Team. Please feel feel to give me your opinions

And as for why I don’t just quit my whining and go play warzone, I actually enjoy the arena experience and I feel like it’s improved my skills as a player. Just not enough to take on guys that severely out class me lol

It is frustrating especially when you have players openly admit to multiple accounts on the discussion boards. Further, they go on to say how great a player they are—really? Then why the need to Smurf?

How about everybody default starts to Gold. You go up or down from there. Therefore there is no incentive or less incentive to smurf for the vast majority of players. Problem solved.

> 2535450449120712;3:
> It is frustrating especially when you have players openly admit to multiple accounts on the discussion boards. Further, they go on to say how great a player they are—really? Then why the need to Smurf?

Last reply to you since I just happened to open the same thread. I make new accounts to play with friends who are worse than me, then I usually end up playing on it off by myself when I don’t feel like trying super hard and they always end up in Onyx eventually and have to make a new one to play with them again. They are never lower than high plat for a few games anyway.

> 2533274821773458;5:
> > 2535450449120712;3:
> > It is frustrating especially when you have players openly admit to multiple accounts on the discussion boards. Further, they go on to say how great a player they are—really? Then why the need to Smurf?
>
>
> Last reply to you since I just happened to open the same thread. I make new accounts to play with friends who are worse than me, then I usually end up playing on it off by myself when I don’t feel like trying super hard and they always end up in Onyx eventually and have to make a new one to play with them again. They are never lower than high plat for a few games anyway.

We all have different opinions and experiences in playing this game, and in the end it is just a game.
I am sure you are a good player and in the end we all just want to enjoy our games.
I would rather just let bygones be bygones and tip my hat to you as a fellow player…too much -Yoinking!- and saltiness in the forum lately.
No ill will here.

> 2535450449120712;3:
> It is frustrating especially when you have players openly admit to multiple accounts on the discussion boards. Further, they go on to say how great a player they are—really? Then why the need to Smurf?

I actually was -Yoinked!- at by a teammate for going negative against a level 9 that absolutely destroyed my team. He was actually an Onyx 2000+ -_-