Smooth Operator/Icarus Glitch

Currently trying to get the Smooth Operator/Icarus achievement in H4 Spartan Ops. I have finished 7 episodes and am 2 missions done in the 8th episode.

Now, at this point, my achievement counter should ready 37/50 done. But its showing 35/50 done instead. So I have an issue where 2 specific missions have not been registered as being completed on legendary.

Again, I have checked with my spartan ops mission selection interface, and all the missions till now show highest difficulty completed as legendary.

Is there any way to solve this? I really do not want to redo every mission on legendary. I am also ok with being able to find out which missions have not registered so I can go and redo those.

Sometimes the tracker falls behind when tracking achievement progress. You should be okay if the game menus show you’ve completed a level on Legendary. It has happened on occasion for other achievements for me. This might not be the case, but I’m not entirely sure where else you can check your SpOps progress.

Oh ok that does seem ok then. Ill just finish doing the entire run and see. And yea i checked again, all the missions i have done show as completed on legendsry

Were you able to find a solution to this? I am also missing 2 missions but I swear I have done them all legendary solo and the badges I have says I have as well. I have all other achievements for spartan ops besides this one.

Update: I manage to figure it out. For some reason it didn’t count two of the missions I did. I know going back and playing through the majority of it doesn’t sound fun but that seems to be the only way. I also dont know if it would be the same missions for you as for me but mine where E1:CH5 and E2:CH1. Hope this helps man!!

> 2533274868971846;5:
> Update: I manage to figure it out. For some reason it didn’t count two of the missions I did. I know going back and playing through the majority of it doesn’t sound fun but that seems to be the only way. I also dont know if it would be the same missions for you as for me but mine where E1:CH5 and E2:CH1. Hope this helps man!!

srry for the late reply haha, thankfully I didn’t have to, it somehow registered it a week or so later (I didn’t touch my xbox for sometime). came back and saw both achievements done :slight_smile:

This is happened to me too, 2 missions down on the tracker? I’ve only just noticed and I have the last 5 chapters of ep 10