Smart Scope Question

I unfortunately did not get an Xbox One until May of this year, so I did not participate in the beta. My question is how did smart-scope work? Was it like the classic’s where you push down on the right stick and zoom, or was it like a classic FPS with the left trigger?

Classic. If you get shot it disables zoom.

> 2533274849023789;2:
> Classic. If you get shot it disables zoom.

Not in a gameplay sense, but as a mechanic. Do you use left trigger or right stick?

> 2533274886540000;3:
> > 2533274849023789;2:
> > Classic. If you get shot it disables zoom.
>
>
> Not in a gameplay sense, but as a mechanic. Do you use left trigger or right stick?

Depends on your controller layout.

> 2533274886540000;1:
> I unfortunately did not get an Xbox One until May of this year, so I did not participate in the beta. My question is how did smart-scope work? Was it like the classic’s where you push down on the right stick and zoom, or was it like a classic FPS with the left trigger?

Actually a bit of both, it functions like classic zoom, you still get descoped if you take damage.
But on the default control scheme it is on the Left Trigger (you have to hold it down) but I think escept for default and one other scheme (I think it was fishstick) it worked like in any other Halo, you click RS on time to zoom in and once again to zoom out.

> 2533274826066683;5:
> > 2533274886540000;1:
> > I unfortunately did not get an Xbox One until May of this year, so I did not participate in the beta. My question is how did smart-scope work? Was it like the classic’s where you push down on the right stick and zoom, or was it like a classic FPS with the left trigger?
>
>
> Actually a bit of both, it functions like classic zoom, you still get descoped if you take damage.
> But on the default control scheme it is on the Left Trigger (you have to hold it down) but I think escept for default and one other scheme (I think it was fishstick) it worked like in any other Halo, you click RS on time to zoom in and once again to zoom out.

Thank you. That’s the answer I was looking for.

Yeah. It all depends on the control scheme. The other layouts take some getting used to but they feel a lot more like the older halos. Just not a lot like H4 or Reach

> 2533274886540000;6:
> > 2533274826066683;5:
> > > 2533274886540000;1:
> > > I unfortunately did not get an Xbox One until May of this year, so I did not participate in the beta. My question is how did smart-scope work? Was it like the classic’s where you push down on the right stick and zoom, or was it like a classic FPS with the left trigger?
> >
> >
> > Actually a bit of both, it functions like classic zoom, you still get descoped if you take damage.
> > But on the default control scheme it is on the Left Trigger (you have to hold it down) but I think escept for default and one other scheme (I think it was fishstick) it worked like in any other Halo, you click RS on time to zoom in and once again to zoom out.
>
>
> Thank you. That’s the answer I was looking for.

You’re welcome!