Smart Scope? No thanks.

Maybe I don’t have all of the information about this, but I was recently watching a gameplay trailer on H5, and saw smart scope on an AR. This kind of makes me feel the AR is a little OP now…I mean, scoping with an AR? Unheard of. What do you think?

Or maybe I’m not just enlightened enough with this magical ‘Smart-Scope’

Should prob play the game/beta before turning it away completely. I can assure you that is the only way you can be enlightened.

> 2533274828579555;2:
> Should prob play the game/beta before turning it away completely. I can assure you that is the only way you can be enlightened.

I’m not turning it down. I’m just a little fuzzy on scoping on an AR.

SS=Zoom+cosmetics

Zoom on an AR isnt going to make it OP. All gun stats are tied to the gun itself. SS doesn’t add to any stats of any weapons minus the “Legendaries”. It sprays unzoomed and it still is going to spray just as much zoomed. Theres No Accuracy Bonus.

As for the legendaries they’re map specific power weapons. We dont know much about them at the moment other than they come with a stats boost when picking them up and range increase when zoomed. If this is across the board or just with the Prophet’s Bane we dont know.