Smart Glass Won't Work?

I have heard that you can combine smartglass and halo 4 as a secondary screen, but I can’t figure out how to use it. I don’t see any options on smartglass that can activate it. I am using an android smartphone ver 4. Does anyone here have any insight on this? I really want to use this feature

Thanks,
Half

It won’t work on my Lumia 710, and I heard lots of other smart phone models are having issues too. I just want Waypoint to be adapted to Halo 4, I’m tired of waiting.

Im tired of waiting on a lot of things. I dont understand why microsoft keeps introducing new technologies and then just doesn’t do anything with them. The kinect was a huge deal and all we have for it is kinect animals and dancing games - now this. A brilliant feature with no practical use.

If I recall correctly, Halo 4 Smartglass only works with iOS phones, Windows phones, and tablets. No Android phone support.

> If I recall correctly, Halo 4 Smartglass only works with iOS phones, Windows phones, and tablets. No Android phone support.

Correct.

Which is annoying, as I’m an Android owner, and currently use Windows 8 on non-touch devices. I can use Smartglass, but it’s only a fancy remote to me. :frowning:

> > If I recall correctly, Halo 4 Smartglass only works with iOS phones, Windows phones, and tablets. No Android phone support.
>
> Correct.
>
> Which is annoying, as I’m an Android owner, and currently use Windows 8 on non-touch devices. I can use Smartglass, but it’s only a fancy remote to me. :frowning:

Yep. While the Smartglass app itself is better than the Xbox Live app, it’s useless if you can’t do any connectivity. And using a laptop with it isn’t bad, but you have to constantly switch back and forth instead of a slide of the finger.

I hope they update it, but I’m not going to be disappointed if they don’t.

I will be disappointed - why? Because that is how they advertised their app in the first place. Which is one of the reasons I was inspired to get this game.