Smaller maps

I think smaller maps should be added to the game. I know the maps are tailored to the new movement additions but it still feels empty at some times from the gameplays that I’ve watched today.

Also just throwing this in here but I have this feeling that the game won’t last that long. Not saying its bad or anything but I just have that feeling. I hope im wrong.

How are you seeing the maps? The beta had some amazing maps, non of which I thought were large.

> 2533274807969389;2:
> How are you seeing the maps? The beta had some amazing maps, non of which I thought were large.

To me it looks like they’re kind of big for a 4v4 type situation and look more suited towards something that is 6v6 or 7v7. While I was watching the multiplayer streams it seems that way too many times people couldn’t find anyone so they would just walk around without shooting.

> 2533274874192460;3:
> > 2533274807969389;2:
> > How are you seeing the maps? The beta had some amazing maps, non of which I thought were large.
>
>
> To me it looks like they’re kind of big for a 4v4 type situation and look more suited towards something that is 6v6 or 7v7. While I was watching the multiplayer streams it seems that way too many times people couldn’t find anyone so they would just walk around without shooting.

I’d imagine that’s because the only ones playing are the press, and we know where their skill levels lie…

The maps appear to me appropriately sized to me.

All of these arena maps are pretty small, I believe. You’re always sprinting gun-first straight into the frenetic action.

> 2533274944778648;4:
> > 2533274874192460;3:
> > > 2533274807969389;2:
> > > How are you seeing the maps? The beta had some amazing maps, non of which I thought were large.
> >
> >
> > To me it looks like they’re kind of big for a 4v4 type situation and look more suited towards something that is 6v6 or 7v7. While I was watching the multiplayer streams it seems that way too many times people couldn’t find anyone so they would just walk around without shooting.
>
>
> I’d imagine that’s because the only ones playing are the press, and we know where their skill levels lie…

There are some good people in there as well. In one of the stream a team was getting beat 47 to 5… now yeah that was the press.

> 2533274874192460;7:
> > 2533274944778648;4:
> > > 2533274874192460;3:
> > > > 2533274807969389;2:
> > > > How are you seeing the maps? The beta had some amazing maps, non of which I thought were large.
> > >
> > >
> > > To me it looks like they’re kind of big for a 4v4 type situation and look more suited towards something that is 6v6 or 7v7. While I was watching the multiplayer streams it seems that way too many times people couldn’t find anyone so they would just walk around without shooting.
> >
> >
> > I’d imagine that’s because the only ones playing are the press, and we know where their skill levels lie…
>
>
> There are some good people in there as well. In one of the stream a team was getting beat 47 to 5… now yeah that was the press.

Yeah, but you generally don’t see through their eyes right now. The only map that seems somewhat big to me is plaza, and we haven’t seen an actual match on it yet.

I wasnt able to play the beta but from the videos the maps appear to be appropriately sized based on the game mechanics. Very small maps worked great in previous halos due to not having sprint and other abilities. The best way to look at this is, its a fresh game and the developers are really listening to community feedback therefore only good things can happen.

Based on the beta the maps were fine