Smaller maps needed.

I realy think that small maps that allow for very fast paced 4v4 scenarios are of high importance.

I feel that the maps shown thus far-aside from being beautiful and potentially awesome-are too large.

I think we need at least two of the launch maps to be smaller than any we’ve seen thus far.

How do yall feel about it?

Solace looked fairly small to me. I’m sure there are smaller maps than the ones we’ve seen. But we do need atleast two fairly small maps. Not entirely sure if Solace should fit into that or not but it looked like the bottom of the level was real tight. Whil the middle upper was a little more open but still small. So Solice may fit scratch your itch. But yes there should be one or two more fairly smaller maps than those we’ve seen.

Judging from the videos they all look small enough for the changes. Now that everyone has sprint they can navigate the map much quicker.

Wow another thread demanding something right before the game goes gold.

We haven’t seen many maps, not to mention, there’s dlc maps, forge, and we,ve only seen 4 maps that I can think of off the top of my head.

Tho I do agree, I also believe that Forge can give us smaller maps.

Solace, adrift, haven, and whatever forge maps they put in. Nothing else is needed.

Exile, Longbow, and the remake will be big. So far that’s 6/10 maps. You still get a 50% chance of getting two more smaller maps, or not.

Agreed. 343i, Better not be relying on Forge World for small maps… Like 85% of Reach’s Map’s were…

I need a proper Guardian, Turf, Lockout, or Snowbound Remake…

> Wow another thread demanding something right before the game goes gold.
>
> We haven’t seen many maps, not to mention, there’s dlc maps, forge, and we,ve only seen 4 maps that I can think of off the top of my head.

We’ve seen:
MAP/ SIZE
Exhile - Medium to Large
Haven - Medium
Adrift - Small to Medium
Longbow - Large
Solace - Small
(there is the unannounced map remake which I think is Sandrap which would be a XL map)

> > Wow another thread demanding something right before the game goes gold.
> >
> > We haven’t seen many maps, not to mention, there’s dlc maps, forge, and we,ve only seen 4 maps that I can think of off the top of my head.
>
> We’ve seen:
> MAP/ SIZE
> Exhile - Medium to Large
> Haven - Medium
> Adrift - Small to Medium
> Longbow - Large
> Solace - Small
> (there is the unannounced map remake which I think is Sandrap which would be a XL map)

Meh I was only one off. Still we haven’t seen them all.

Solace and adrift are small. im sure there will be others.

> > > Wow another thread demanding something right before the game goes gold.
> > >
> > > We haven’t seen many maps, not to mention, there’s dlc maps, forge, and we,ve only seen 4 maps that I can think of off the top of my head.
> >
> > We’ve seen:
> > MAP/ SIZE
> > Exhile - Medium to Large
> > Haven - Medium
> > Adrift - Small to Medium
> > Longbow - Large
> > Solace - Small
> > (there is the unannounced map remake which I think is Sandrap which would be a XL map)
>
> Meh I was only one off. Still we haven’t seen them all.

I know, I know. I wasn’t trying to be a jerk or anything. Just trying to be helpfull, soryy if it came off bad. I just wanted to list the maps and sizes to said maps. To maybe help show what the sizes may be of those unannounced maps.

Seems like we’re hovering around medium as an average, I’m betting we get two more small and another strictly medium. Lets not forget that there is the possibility of sectioning off parts and sections of the larger maps to accommodate smaller team sizes.

Thanks for post activity and maturity so far. And thanks for the map list and sizes tabula.

Oh yeah and folks! Lets not forget that that we have Three confirmed forge worlds (Which will be Larger sized maps) Plus the Remake Which is most likely going to be pretty big as well…

That’s already Four Huge Maps, Five if you count longbow… That’s already almost Twice the amount of Big Team Maps then Reach Had Right off the bat.

> Thanks for post activity and maturity so far. And thanks for the map list and sizes tabula.

Your very welcome! Since there is 4 we have no clue about I’d hope for 2 small maps, 1 medium map, and 1 large map. Or maybe more 1 more small map, 2 more medium maps, and 1 more large map.

I’m hoping for 2 small 1 medium 1 large.

I hope the remake is blood gulch!!

/sarcasm

I’d rather see sidewinder actually, map was friggin huge. Like 2 of blood gulch huge.

> Oh yeah and folks! Lets not forget that that we have Three confirmed forge worlds (Which will be Larger sized maps) Plus the Remake Which is most likely going to be pretty big as well…
>
> That’s already Four Huge Maps, Five if you count longbow… That’s already almost Twice the amount of Big Team Maps then Reach Had Right off the bat.

Actually 343 confirmed there would be no forge made maps to ship with the final game. Though some may be added to matchmaking later. So that’s 10 unique non forge maps on disc.

Just remember, faster movement speeds and sprint means that the “small” maps need to be a little larger than what we’re used to. There’s also Forge to help us out in that area. I imagine we’ll see another small map before release but we’ll always have DLC to add some more.

> I hope the remake is blood gulch!!
>
> /sarcasm
>
> I’d rather see sidewinder actually, map was friggin huge. Like 2 of blood gulch huge.

I am not the only one tired players pushing for ANOTHER Blood Gulch remake in Halo? O.M.G it’s a miracle!

Anyways, looks like the snow map is Longbow in this one. I am still pushing for Terminal and Relic remake even though the popular choice is of course Sandtrap.

OT: Solace, Haven, and Adrift are pretty small maps. One or two more would suffice IMO.