Smaller changes that need to happen.

Sure, there are the big changes that need to happen to ensure HXB1 is good (No Sprint, Removal of POD, Removal of Loadouts and perks, a return to classic Halo). But what about the other things?

Here’s a few things that need to go that have been put into Halo since Reach:

-Kill Zones (implemented in Reach): These are no fun. If I’ve played the game for a long time, I should be able to find tough to reach areas and be able to use these areas to my advantage instead of being given a 10 second death clock for going there. In Halo 3 there were so many cool little jumps that you could use to get an advantage over an opponent.

-Grenade Indicators (Implemented in H4): This is literally a joke that this is in Halo now. If a grenade is on the ground behind me, I shouldn’t know it’s there. It’s as simple as that.

-Kill Cam (implemented in H4): If I strategically kill someone in Halo, now he can just look at the kill cam, see where I was, and come straight to me after he spawns. Absolutely ridiculous. This shows that Halo 4 was Call of Halo Duty.

If y’all can think of any others, I’d love to hear them.

If they remove grenade indicators then they should bring back more visible grenades similar to Halo 3.

Definitely agree, Non-Removable Killzones are pointless. Who even cares if someone forges a map in the skybox? I can understand having them for the vanilla map itself, but they have no reason to exist in map variants.

Strategically kill aka camping the corners and don’t want him to know your secret spot haha

> Sure, there are the big changes that need to happen to ensure HXB1 is good (No Sprint, Removal of POD, Removal of Loadouts and perks, a return to classic Halo). But what about the other things?
>
> Here’s a few things that need to go that have been put into Halo since Reach:
>
> -Kill Zones (implemented in Reach): These are no fun. If I’ve played the game for a long time, I should be able to find tough to reach areas and be able to use these areas to my advantage instead of being given a 10 second death clock for going there. In Halo 3 there were so many cool little jumps that you could use to get an advantage over an opponent.
>
> -Grenade Indicators (Implemented in H4): This is literally a joke that this is in Halo now. If a grenade is on the ground behind me, I shouldn’t know it’s there. It’s as simple as that.
>
> -Kill Cam (implemented in H4): If I strategically kill someone in Halo, now he can just look at the kill cam, see where I was, and come straight to me after he spawns. Absolutely ridiculous. This shows that Halo 4 was Call of Halo Duty.
>
> If y’all can think of any others, I’d love to hear them.

Completely ignoring your beginning suggested changes. I think kill zones have their place. About the only pointless ones are in the sky boxes. I think for the most part they are justified. You should be alright with playing inside the map. Not abusing an overlook by a map creator.

I think grenade indicators are fine. If you placed the nade in a good area it’s still going to blow them up. You were relying on a somewhat bad throw to net you a kill simply because your opponent could not see it. My advice would be to place nades better. Hit markers should also stay.

Kill cams should be a toggle option. Or at the very least keep the final kill cam. I could understand removing them in halo 4 just because they don’t even remotely show what happened. But if they worked i Don’t see the issue.

> Strategically kill aka camping the corners and don’t want him to know your secret spot haha

or sniping. I for sure don’t want him to know where I shot him in the head from. I don’t know how you like your coffee and donuts but I like mine unshown to world.

Besides if they were camping corners, I’m fairly certain you would be able to tell he was camping after you died, exactly like you would have if there wasn’t kill cams.

On topic. I pretty much agree with everything there but final kill cams are fine.

I definite can agree with killzones.

> Sure, there are the big changes that need to happen to ensure HXB1 is good (No Sprint, Removal of POD, Removal of Loadouts and perks, a return to classic Halo).

looks like all u wan’t is halo 3.5