Small things ruin Halo Reach

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This summarises it quite nicely - Old man - Halo reach rap

I saw the word “rap” and refused to click the link.

Regardless, I’d consider the worst thing about Reach to be the players. Not the game.

Edit:
And I was unfortunate enough to click your link to be greeted by that crap. Please take it elsewhere, nobody wants to listen to text-to-speech “music”

Jokes aside, while I agree it comes down to the player, it’s the game itself that puts the potential to be annoying into a players hands. I don’t play reach often, maybe 1 or 2 games a week, but when I do I’m greeted with endless Armour-locking, crowds of people camping in every corner on boneyard with the shotgun loadout, people jet-packing miles above Powerhouse, Scorpion drivers that just back up to the far corner of a map and proceed to spawnkill. What happened to the respectable players? The whole game feels like it’s become a bit of a mess.

I must be extremely lucky, because I never deal with any of that. Scorpions always die quickly, and people with shotguns aren’t a challenge to me. The only bothersome thing for me is the jet-packers. But I do agree, Reach gives people the ability to be dirt bags.

> Jokes aside, while I agree it comes down to the player, it’s the game itself that puts the potential to be annoying into a players hands. I don’t play reach often, maybe 1 or 2 games a week, but when I do I’m greeted with endless Armour-locking, crowds of people camping in every corner on boneyard with the shotgun loadout, people jet-packing miles above Powerhouse, Scorpion drivers that just back up to the far corner of a map and proceed to spawnkill. What happened to the respectable players? The whole game feels like it’s become a bit of a mess.

A lot of “Respectable players” leave the game within the first month. Then it’s mostly screaming little kids. You know, a bulk of Halo’s audience.