Small Patch - Nov. 9

Hey folks - Just a heads up that a small update was released for Halo Wars 2 that’s strictly an under-the-hood fix to address an issue where some players were unable to properly receive things like server-side balance adjustments. There was no change to the core game, no other fixes or improvements - this was a very specific, mostly uninteresting technical remedy to ensure that everyone will be able to continue receiving future server-side tweaks.

As far as balance updates go, the team is still working on the finishing touches to the next Halo Wars 2 update and with any luck we hope to have those patch notes to share very soon. I don’t have an ETA on the release yet but I’m optimistic that these changes will be implemented before this coming weekend (barring any issues during final testing).

More info when I have it! Thank you

That’s good. I like that the update also fixed the recent saves disappearing issue as well (though my old ones never returned). However my game has twice now kicked me out and sent me back to my console homepage which never happened before. I’m not entirely sure that it’s related to the update but I figured you should be made aware of it all the same.

> 2533274964775165;2:
> That’s good. I like that the update also fixed the recent saves disappearing issue as well (though my old ones never returned). However my game has twice now kicked me out and sent me back to my console homepage which never happened before. I’m not entirely sure that it’s related to the update but I figured you should be made aware of it all the same.

I was wrong. Just yesterday I went to play the game on my Xbox One and guess what, my new saves were gone AGAIN! Why isn’t this problem being dealt with? The Nov. 2nd update was stated to have fixed this but if anything, it appears to have CAUSED the problem in the first place!

Beastgun,I have the same problems:lose progress every day and the game sometimes kicks me out when I start firefight.SOS!!!

I also have an issue whenever I keep playing ranked I always win like 5 games, gain like 5 - 10%, then d/c and lose like 40 - 60… like wtf?! Why do i have to lose so much for a d/c from your end? But damn I feel for you guys above too…