Small fix for the wraith in halo 4

343i should change the wraiths classification from being a tank to an artillery piece. This should have been done long ago, classifying a wraith as a tank was a big error and shouldn’t gone unoticed for this long. I’m not complaining, I just want to see the wraith labeled properly for once.

not disagreeing with you but does it really matter what its labelled?

> not disagreeing with you but does it really matter what its labelled?

Not a whole lot, but it takes two seconds to fix this, it would make sense to set it right.

A tank is an enclosed armored vehicle which has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads. Now, aside from the caterpillar treads, wraith fits this description. Just because their cannon lobs the plasma, doesn’t make it not a cannon.

plus its a covie tank it doesnt have to have the same characteristics as a human tank

I’d say that the Wraith is an Artillery unit. Long range and the projectile travels in an arc with a high top altitude.

It’s artillery fire, and it’s a tank. It’s an artillery tank, it classifies as both.

Classification my -Yoink-.

The Wraith needs to be more faster. More mobility centered. Classification is the last thing that needs changing.

As of Reach, the Wraith’s just raw power on a Forklift. You don’t even need to move around and take advantage of the arc. It has massive autoaim and insane splatter. That’s all you need.

The Wraith should require more skill to use and should be able to traverse terrain better than the Scorpion.

> I’d say that the Wraith is an Artillery unit. Long range and the <mark>projectile travels in an arc with a high top altitude</mark>.

Well in that case a guess the scorpion is now an artillery unit because the projectiles are now affected by gravity.

Well I really hope it can effectively be used to mortar down the map before we can classify it as an artillery.