Small dose of puzzle.

Hey all. I always loved the idea of puzzle maps in Halo. Using logic and your surroundings to advance to the next section in the map. I managed to whip together a total of 5 challenges for you all. This is in no way a completed map. Just some practice for me as a forger. Let me just say, just because you find out what to do, doesn’t mean you’ll complete a challenge. You have to be a clever jumper to get past these challenges… use your surroundings. You will get pissed and give up. Muhaha. I did not feel the need to post pictures because this is just a beta-type map. I just wanna get some feedback. :smiley:

Puzzleball

Tolerance

This map supports up to three people, but should only be done by one person. You can easily cheat with two or more people. Good luck! Hope you like it.

I haven’t seen any puzzle maps since Halo 3. I hope some people try them out!

> I haven’t seen any puzzle maps since Halo 3. I hope some people try them out!

There’s some really good ones out there! Just peek over at Forgehub.com. Crazy stuff! :smiley:

> > I haven’t seen any puzzle maps since Halo 3. I hope some people try them out!
>
> There’s some really good ones out there! Just peek over at Forgehub.com. Crazy stuff! :smiley:

I was making a puzzle map but forge isn’t the best one so it kinda ruined my map. It was going to be brilliant! Going to check those two out.

I made one. It’s on my file share called “Stak Maze”. Gametype is “Maze Ball”.