Slow times in finding matches

Hello all my gt is Graygray20 am a big fan of this game just play for fun dont care what my kd is not important to me at all

Now my question i have to wait up too 10 15 mins before being matched up with some players my end in the uk time zone gmt london i have had a new router checked with my provider there is no restrictions like child lock on my account via my provider is -Yoink!- media i have got the ports open via the provider for halo 5 guardians too. I have also tried the support of Xbox one live too by there tel number from the uk

It says there is not enough players to support a game in this playlist unable to match in bold letters please try a diferent playlist i have friends in usa that dont have this trouble it is fast for them

I got the game in 2015 when it came out no problem then at the time but now full of this constant waiting is getting me down

I am level 129 some say make a new account this could sort it out as i am only bronze medal player is this true ???

I want to lastly say i used to play on balanced now moved onto expanded with this is still the issue taking me so long to get a game in tonight only had 2 games of team arena in one hour so far the rest be waiting and more waiting

Come on this cant be correct some one help me out

Before i go tonight i hope 343 or who ever see this and gaming should be about fun not the abuse i have taken from being slow in games and not the best the abuse is crazy in halo for there kd which i get hate messages from gamers all over which i think is disgusting

Thanks for listening all

Hope you can help me out

I have noticed that it does take longer to match at certain times of the day. The matches that I do get into, are much closer than before, re no slaughter fest. I usually play on focused, except when I’m trying to match up with 343, for those ice skins, then I switch over to expanded or balanced. Most of the population in Halo is from USA, so playing when it is peak times for them, you will be matched up quicker.

I’m in Australia and during the week if I play between 5pm and 1am, I will not find a single match. I have to play between 1am and 6am if I want to play Halo 5. Have done it for about a month but am over it now and need to focus on study so I think I’ll be saying goodbye to Halo 5 :frowning:

> 2535433238497925;2:
> I have noticed that it does take longer to match at certain times of the day. The matches that I do get into, are much closer than before, re no slaughter fest. I usually play on focused, except when I’m trying to match up with 343, for those ice skins, then I switch over to expanded or balanced. Most of the population in Halo is from USA, so playing when it is peak times for them, you will be matched up quicker.

Even then, the system tries to match you with your own region.

OP, you’ll probably have better luck with Custom games…

So your saying if i am from the uk England time zone it will only try to match up with uk and Europe players otherwise i have to wait till us guys come on

How crazy i have to wait for different areas of the world to come on first

> 2533274837711837;5:
> So your saying if i am from the uk England time zone it will only try to match up with uk and Europe players otherwise i have to wait till us guys come on
>
> How crazy i have to wait for different areas of the world to come on first

Pretty much. What you can always do is try to use the Xbox’s new LFG app or make some U.S. friends and piggy back off their connection.

> 2535409649744584;3:
> I’m in Australia and during the week if I play between 5pm and 1am, I will not find a single match. I have to play between 1am and 6am if I want to play Halo 5. Have done it for about a month but am over it now and need to focus on study so I think I’ll be saying goodbye to Halo 5 :frowning:

i live in sydney and i find matches all day long but at night its really hard to find a match are u in perth maybe thats why

> 2535412682876771;7:
> > 2535409649744584;3:
> > I’m in Australia and during the week if I play between 5pm and 1am, I will not find a single match. I have to play between 1am and 6am if I want to play Halo 5. Have done it for about a month but am over it now and need to focus on study so I think I’ll be saying goodbye to Halo 5 :frowning:
>
> i live in sydney and i find matches all day long but at night its really hard to find a match are u in perth maybe thats why

From Melbourne man. I don’t find that at all :\ Weekends during the day is the only daylight play I get.