Slow PC? Download Halo MCC IGN videos here

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

Because I have a pretty sluggish computer and can barely view any of the IGN videos in 360p without interruptions, I finally figured out how to download them to my PC to watch them without losing any quality. Since I went through the trouble I might as well post them here.

Campaign Reveals
Halo: CE in 1080p 60FPS
Halo 2 in 1080p 60FPS
Halo 3 in 1080p 60FPS
Halo 4 in 1080p 60FPS

Multiplayer
Halo: The Master Chief Collection’s 8 Maps You’ve Probably Never Played
Halo: The Master Chief Collection ‘Zanzibar’ (‘Stonetown’) 1-Flag CTF Gameplay Footage - IGN First
Halo: The Master Chief Collection- ‘Coagulation’-‘Bloodline’ Map Tour - IGN First
Halo: The Master Chief Collection ‘Coagulation’-‘Bloodline’ Multiplayer Gameplay - IGN First
Halo: The Master Chief Collection ‘Zanzibar’ (‘Stonetown’) Developer Commentary - IGN First

Misc.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Announcement Trailer (Campaign Leaderboard Reveal)
Remaking The Legend

There is no compression/conversion meaning there is no loss of quality. Just 1080p 60FPS goodness. ALL of the videos are the ORIGINAL uploads. I’m using MediaFire to host the files, meaning no download caps, no signup, etc. I hope I helped someone out.

Please play this with Windows Media Player if you use another player and it gives you problems. I’m having issues with 3rd party players but WMP works fine.

You’re my favorite.

Oh wow, thanks.

This helps alot, college internet can be so slow.

Thread of the week,

The IGN videos always take eons to load, so being able to download them here is extremely helpful! Thanks a ton!

> 2533274906572028;1:
> Because I have a pretty sluggish computer and can barely view any of the IGN videos in 360p without interruptions, I finally figured out how to download them to my PC to watch them without losing any quality. Since I went through the trouble I might as well post them here.
>
> There is no compression/conversion meaning there is no loss of quality. Just 1080p 60FPS goodness. ALL of the videos are the ORIGINAL uploads. I’m using MediaFire to host the files, meaning no download caps, no signup, etc. I hope I helped someone out.
>
> I’m currently uploading the rest of the files and will update the links shortly.

An excellent gesture, but be careful not to run afoul of copyright.

Amazing. Will be downloading these when I get home. Thanks!

Fair play these will be handy

Just so you know, these are still compressed. No raw 1080p footage is 100MB, it’d be closer to 600MB.
Still handy, and thank you.

I don’t have slow video problems, but I thank you on behalf of the rest of the community for your service. :slight_smile:

I’m glad I helped you guys out. I should get the rest of the footage linked soon.

> Just so you know, these are still compressed. No raw 1080p footage is 100MB, it’d be closer to 600MB.
> Still handy, and thank you.

Some of them are 600-700 MB and one of the files is 1.3 GB

Nice man thanks for this!

You should link directly to the IGN downloads :wink:

> 2533274874630178;14:
> You should link directly to the IGN downloads :wink:

There are no IGN downloads :wink: I ripped them from the page using my own methods. Otherwise I would’ve posted their links.

even after downloading the videos its still laggy. could it just be my computer?

Thanks