Slow motion matches?

Just came across this video.

Skip to 1:30 and then the guy talks about that you can change the speed of practically everything in custom games. We saw the slow-mo assassination.

If I understood correctly, then will it be possible to have a whole match play in slow motion?

That’d be pretty sick. :smiley:

linky

Would be a cool idea, I can already hear the laughter from my friends as I have to sit there and watch my self be assassinated.

Perfect Dark for the N64 had a custom round speed setting. My brother and I thought it was phenomenally fun to play slow-mo games.

Okay, so we agree it’d be an awesome feature. Does anyone know if it’s actually in?

> 2533274809306688;5:
> Okay, so we agree it’d be an awesome feature. Does anyone know if it’s actually in?

Custom games settings allow for increased and decreased speeds for almost all abilities and types of movement in Halo 5. Ranging from the Ground Pound, to plain old walk speed. however, I don’t think their is one main slider to make everything slow motion, just multiple ones to sorta mimic the effect

> 2533274869175296;6:
> > 2533274809306688;5:
> > Okay, so we agree it’d be an awesome feature. Does anyone know if it’s actually in?
>
>
> Custom games settings allow for increased and decreased speeds for almost all abilities and types of movement in Halo 5. Ranging from the Ground Pound, to plain old walk speed. however, I don’t think their is one main slider to make everything slow motion, just multiple ones to sorta mimic the effect

To me that sounds good enough! :open_mouth:

If that means I can do an epic slow mo ground pound while watching my victim slowly react, then I am even more sold than I was before.

> 2533274877739207;8:
> If that means I can do an epic slow mo ground pound while watching my victim slowly react, then I am even more sold than I was before.

Indeed! Imagine Infection though if that is in. You’re last man and then you see a whole horde of zombies coming for you in slow-mo. xD

> 2533274809306688;9:
> > 2533274877739207;8:
> > If that means I can do an epic slow mo ground pound while watching my victim slowly react, then I am even more sold than I was before.
>
>
> Indeed! Imagine Infection though if that is in. You’re last man and then you see a whole horde of zombies coming for you in slow-mo. xD

Something tells me i’ll be messing around with custom game settings and forge to make the ultimate slow mo mode and map come December.

> 2533274877739207;10:
> > 2533274809306688;9:
> > > 2533274877739207;8:
> > > If that means I can do an epic slow mo ground pound while watching my victim slowly react, then I am even more sold than I was before.
> >
> >
> > Indeed! Imagine Infection though if that is in. You’re last man and then you see a whole horde of zombies coming for you in slow-mo. xD
>
>
> Something tells me i’ll be messing around with custom game settings and forge to make the ultimate slow mo mode and map come December.

Same here haha!

This sounds incredibly fun. Can’t wait to see it put to use.

In theory it seems fun to me, but I would probably get bored with it after one or two matches.