Slingshot Glitch in Warzone

I’m sure a majority of players are familiar with the old slingshot glitch, mostly known with Scorpions. It used to happen when using grids or shields in Halo: Reach/Halo 4. Well, it’s problematic in Warzone, and I can’t really say I enjoy it.

I have had it happen three times on Urban in Warzone Firefight, where I spawn through the garage vehicle spawn, and right behind me spawns another scorpion/wraith user. Without a chance to fully get away from the shield I came through, a player bumps into me underneath, instantly throwing me across the map into the middle, where I’m stalled by both Mythic Wardens and destroyed by Knights with incineration cannons within seconds.

I enjoy the glitch when it’s not a nuisance, and would appreciate seeing a way to fix it, at least in Warzone FF. It’s upsetting being on the last round, using up a rare REQ and not even getting to use it.

I seen that before.

Lol happened to me and I got destroyed by mythic wardens before I even landed luckily the match ended just after so I wasn’t mad but yeah this needs a fix

> 2535420504046140;3:
> Lol happened to me and I got destroyed by mythic wardens before I even landed luckily the match ended just after so I wasn’t mad but yeah this needs a fix

Definitely. It’s very obnoxious