Sliding

This may have been tied to the know issue of lag but I noticed I would lag/rubber band extremely bad when sliding. I would try to perform quick movements with a slide and I’d just start rubber banding and my camera would occasionally clip through my chest piece sometimes.

I understand this isn’t the finished product and I really appreciate the invite to play, I enjoyed the experience. Thx

It barely happened to me personally, I am on Xbox Series X.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> It barely happened to me personally, I am on Xbox Series X.

I didn’t notice it too much either. I was sliding all over the place too.

I have the same issue along with no regs. I know we were discussing it something about their code net code is trash. But I will see it getting better during launch

> 2533274852344555;4:
> I have the same issue along with no regs. I know we were discussing it something about their code net code is trash. But I will see it getting better during launch

The net code being at this level currently is actually quite impressive. That is usually optimized later. I wonder what they got from the PvP data. The fact we went against bots told me that was the primary goal for this old build. It actually is really smart to do.

> 2533274792737987;5:
> > 2533274852344555;4:
> > I have the same issue along with no regs. I know we were discussing it something about their code net code is trash. But I will see it getting better during launch
>
> The net code being at this level currently is actually quite impressive. That is usually optimized later. I wonder what they got from the PvP data. The fact we went against bots told me that was the primary goal for this old build. It actually is really smart to do.

80% of the time I was having a good time the rest of it not so much randomly turn in a corner and getting shot across the map or instantly killed having no idea what just happened. It was highly annoying

> 2533274852344555;6:
> > 2533274792737987;5:
> > > 2533274852344555;4:
> > > I have the same issue along with no regs. I know we were discussing it something about their code net code is trash. But I will see it getting better during launch
> >
> > The net code being at this level currently is actually quite impressive. That is usually optimized later. I wonder what they got from the PvP data. The fact we went against bots told me that was the primary goal for this old build. It actually is really smart to do.
>
> 80% of the time I was having a good time the rest of it not so much randomly turn in a corner and getting shot across the map or instantly killed having no idea what just happened. It was highly annoying

I felt like that too however I recorded some of this moments. Watching them back I realized I was being nade shot or team bot shotted lol. They definitely have some times though where I had no clue what happened, but that was only a few times.

I’m under the assumption this was a true net code alpha.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> It barely happened to me personally, I am on Xbox Series X.

Ya it happened to me a fair bit to the point where all I would do is Sprint and not do sliding. I’m on the original Xbox and I’ve had some friends who noticed the same thing I was experiencing but some friends who also didn’t like u.

> 2535428687354126;1:
> This may have been tied to the know issue of lag but I noticed I would lag/rubber band extremely bad when sliding. I would try to perform quick movements with a slide and I’d just start rubber banding and my camera would occasionally clip through my chest piece sometimes.
>
> I understand this isn’t the finished product and I really appreciate the invite to play, I enjoyed the experience. Thx

Didn’t happen to me.

I’d love for 343 to remove running, sliding and climbing tho… this is why people are calling the game cod halo :confused:

I kinda like it and I kinda hate it ): but aim assist needs to be fixed for the console for sure… can’t bare to watch social game montage makers not hitting most of their shots when they won’t miss a shot on any other classical halo game…