Sleight of the hand + larger grenade radious

So we have two new armor mods: one that allows to reload faster, the other makes the nade radious larger. Thoughts?

Absolutely terrible.

They have no place what-so-ever in Halo.

> Absolutely terrible.
>
> They have no place what-so-ever in Halo.

Im fine with the larger radious/weaker nade, but the reload faster is unfair, it gives an edge in a 1v1 battle…

Grenades shouldn’t be even easier to use than they already are.

I agree that they don’t belong. I just noticed “stability”, this also doesn’t belong. Does getting shot now make our aim move?

Reloading a gun faster? What the -Yoink- is wrong with that? I honestly don’t see anything wrong with it.
Oh and this isn’t CoD so it’s not called sleight of hand, it’s called Dexterity

As for the grenade one if I remember correctly it also reduces damage taken from grenades as well, but I reckon it should be 2 separate mods instead.

-Yoink-.

The Explosives Support Package is going to make for some horrible inconsistencies.

> Reloading a gun faster? What the -Yoink!- is wrong with that? I honestly don’t see anything wrong with it.
> Oh and this isn’t CoD so it’s not called sleight of hand, it’s called Dexterity

Because others will not be able to do it at the same rate. Sleight of Hand, Overkill, Extreme Conditioning/Marathon and Flakjacket are all in the game and might as well be called what they are.

> I agree that they don’t belong. I just noticed “stability”, this also doesn’t belong. Does getting shot now make our aim move?

Getting shot without Stability will cause you to be kicked out of scoping, just like in every Halo game to date.
With stability, you will remain zoomed in.
I honestly think it’s quite well balanced. In close/mid range battles, the auto zoom out when hit can be a lifesaver.

Terrible in my opinion.

Faster reloading and switching weapons doesn’t concern me at all. In COD it’s all about split second reactions as that’s all it takes to kill someone so having an edge like this helps.

However in Halo the kill times are much longer so I’m not worried about this perk.

> > Absolutely terrible.
> >
> > They have no place what-so-ever in Halo.
>
> Im fine with the larger radious/weaker nade, but the reload faster is unfair, it gives an edge in a 1v1 battle…

I don’t know about you, but I usually reload after a battle, not during one. If you can’t kill a player with a single clip in a 1v1 battle, then you really do deserve to lose.

Reload faster sucks but I can probably get used to it.

hopefully this stuff stays out of classic playlists…

I don’t like mods that will directly affect other players. Faster movement and reload is ok with me, but extra damage or health isn’t.

The faster reloads don’t bother me but the larger blast radius could potentially be a problem.

> The faster reloads don’t bother me but the larger blast radius could potentially be a problem.

Agreed. While the grenade explosion affects gameplay itself, the faster reload just lets you get into battle quicker. I think people are hating on the idea because it’s also in Call of Duty.

The grenade radius mod (from what I’ve heard) increases the blast radius but decreases the damage done. You’re grenades will have a larger area of effect, but less total damage done. This might be useful on larger maps with long grenade throws, or if you often grenade spam when you die. It will have reduced damage though, so I think it is a fair trade-off.

Dexterity I’m fine with.

Explosive… not so much. I don’t really like it.
When it says “reduces grenade damage” does it mean your grenades to less damage, or you take less damage?

If its the first one… it wouldn’t be too bad.