Slayers Pro = Quitters Pro?

I don’t know why but today all the slayer pro and BTB pro I played, after 30 seconds more than 50% of people quitted. I won 2 matches because the whole enemy team quitted.
Why? Sometimes you have to play a map you don’t want but you still play it, why not the same with pro?

> I don’t know why but today all the slayer pro and BTB pro I played, after 30 seconds more than 50% of people quitted. I won 2 matches because the whole enemy team quitted.
> Why? Sometimes you have to play a map you don’t want but you still play it, why not the same with pro?

When you queue up in infinity slayer, you are typically looking for infinity slayer. Many people have bad experiences on pro against full teams that have an overwhelming communication advantage.

> > I don’t know why but today all the slayer pro and BTB pro I played, after 30 seconds more than 50% of people quitted. I won 2 matches because the whole enemy team quitted.
> > Why? Sometimes you have to play a map you don’t want but you still play it, why not the same with pro?
>
> When you queue up in infinity slayer, you are typically looking for infinity slayer. Many people have bad experiences on pro against full teams that have an overwhelming communication advantage.

Pretty much this.

> > I don’t know why but today all the slayer pro and BTB pro I played, after 30 seconds more than 50% of people quitted. I won 2 matches because the whole enemy team quitted.
> > Why? Sometimes you have to play a map you don’t want but you still play it, why not the same with pro?
>
> When you queue up in infinity slayer, you are typically looking for infinity slayer. Many people have bad experiences on pro against full teams that have an overwhelming communication advantage.

Well that’s not true. In infinity slayer there are few communicated teams. Those are in Team throwdown. I never talk (I’m spanish) and today I haven’t found any groups…

> > > I don’t know why but today all the slayer pro and BTB pro I played, after 30 seconds more than 50% of people quitted. I won 2 matches because the whole enemy team quitted.
> > > Why? Sometimes you have to play a map you don’t want but you still play it, why not the same with pro?
> >
> > When you queue up in infinity slayer, you are typically looking for infinity slayer. Many people have bad experiences on pro against full teams that have an overwhelming communication advantage.
>
> Well that’s not true. In infinity slayer there are few communicated teams. Those are in Team throwdown. I never talk (I’m spanish) and today I haven’t found any groups…

It varies depending on your skill rating. I end up against full teams very regularly.

> > > > I don’t know why but today all the slayer pro and BTB pro I played, after 30 seconds more than 50% of people quitted. I won 2 matches because the whole enemy team quitted.
> > > > Why? Sometimes you have to play a map you don’t want but you still play it, why not the same with pro?
> > >
> > > When you queue up in infinity slayer, you are typically looking for infinity slayer. Many people have bad experiences on pro against full teams that have an overwhelming communication advantage.
> >
> > Well that’s not true. In infinity slayer there are few communicated teams. Those are in Team throwdown. I never talk (I’m spanish) and today I haven’t found any groups…
>
> It varies depending on your skill rating. I end up against full teams very regularly.

This is part of the reason why I love BTS Pro, skill and communication wins against luck-of-the-draw randomness. Once again me and my guys can begin our conquest campaign of the BTIS hopper, and by now because of the bad ordnance implemented before this, 99% of all real teams have quit, so we’ve got very little actual competition.

:smiley:

Please continue this subject in the superthread already open: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst210081_But-I-don-t-want-to-play-Slayer-Pro.aspx