Slayer troubles

Im finding it difficult to understand how i can unload two magazines on and enemy player and they not die (Default weapon), when im getting one shot. Other than get good. Am i missing something? Never had this problem in other Halo games or other games except Destiny where it was a lag switcher. I dont believe there was any lag switching going on in the Slayer matches i entered. Does anyone have any tips or links to a few tips for better combat performance?

If you’re new to halo it can be a little difficult to get a grasp on how weapons work.

The best advice i can give you is if the weapon is full auto (the the assault riffle you start with) then you want to burst fire it at midrange or a good number of your shots will end up in a wall, regardless of how well you are aiming.

If its not full auto (like the pistol you start with) you want to finish with a headshot. The pistol is really a better gun for close-long range (although it’s really only “good” for midrange).

If you want i could spend 10-15 minutes in a custom game showing and explaining. Just add me. I usually am on a few times a week during weekday afternoons.

> 2533274838246015;2:
> If you’re new to halo it can be a little difficult to get a grasp on how weapons work.
>
> The best advice i can give you is if the weapon is full auto (the the assault riffle you start with) then you want to burst fire it at midrange or a good number of your shots will end up in a wall, regardless of how well you are aiming.
>
> If its not full auto (like the pistol you start with) you want to finish with a headshot. The pistol is really a better gun for close-long range (although it’s really only “good” for midrange).
>
> If you want i could spend 10-15 minutes in a custom game showing and explaining. Just add me. I usually am on a few times a week during weekday afternoons.

Thank you very much. I will add you ASAP

If your bad at the pistol stick to close areas, strafe and only shoot people at close range if your by yourself with your ar because in this game autos at close range only and semi auto weapaons are where it’s at for mid-long range. Also always stick with a teammate all the time and try and teams hoot at further ranges