Slayer Pro with Ordinance??? very lame

If you are left with the pea-shooter spawn weapons, that’s all you should get in the game. It’s very lame to have someone come after you with a heavy weapon and you have to shoot them 3-4 times just to get even close to killing them. Leave the big weapons to the other formats. OR let us add heavy weapons to the loadout or add it for a select set of maps etc so it doesn’t become a race to see who can get the big guns.

Control of the map and power weapons has always been a major part of halo. This is staying.

Ordances are lame… not even worth me going back to spell it right. Bring back the regular spawns back… like in EVERY HALO… STOP ADDING STUPID IDEAS TO THIS GAME 343…

> Ordances are lame… not even worth me going back to spell it right. Bring back the regular spawns back… like in EVERY HALO… STOP ADDING STUPID IDEAS TO THIS GAME 343…

lol nice. I like this post. Classy

> > Ordances are lame… not even worth me going back to spell it right. Bring back the regular spawns back… like in EVERY HALO… STOP ADDING STUPID IDEAS TO THIS GAME 343…
>
> lol nice. I like this post. Classy

Thank you :slight_smile: