Slayer Pro will probably be removed.

It wouldn’t surprise me that they will remove this game type eventually, seems that they are literally removing everything “Classic” To Halo. (I know Slayer Pro isn’t Classical either, but it’s our only way to avoid the Infinity stuff)

First they remove fundamental core mechanics that made Halo-Halo, then they removed Assault, CTF variants have gone, you can’t create the Classic CTF thanks to not being able to disable the “sticky flag” Team Doubles doesn’t exist, Snipers no longer exists because it doesn’t work for any of the maps.

Anyone else seeing a trend here?

The fundamental core mechanics are still there so I dunno.

> The fundamental core mechanics are still there so I dunno.

They have watered this game down from what it once was. Halo 4 is a shell of Halo’s former self.

Slayer Pro sucks and no one plays it anyway.

> Slayer Pro sucks and no one plays it anyway.

Don’t care what you think, this the kind of attitude that some players have towards Custom games. Don’t like it? Don’t play it. Custom games are a joke and I have seen people defending what they’ve done to custom games. I miss the Halo 3 custom game days.

Slayer Pro is the most balanced game mode we have right now.

> Slayer Pro sucks and no one plays it anyway.

Do tell how it sucks.

Though I agree it has a very niche playerbase.

> Don’t care what you think, this the kind of attitude that some players have towards Custom games. Don’t like it? Don’t play it. Custom games are a joke and I have seen people defending what they’ve done to custom games.

Custom games are a joke because of what they have done to them. :confused:

> > The fundamental core mechanics are still there so I dunno.
>
> They have watered this game down from what it once was. Halo 4 is a shell of Halo’s former self.

No, they just added a bunch of pointless gimmicks and upped the aim assist. Reach was an abomination, this game has potential to be great if they just fix some of the issues and make a true classic playlist possible. The core mechanics are fine IMO.

Slayer Pro should be in between Infinity Slayer and what is now Slayer pro. No starting AAs and no enemies on radar. AAs/some power weapons through personal ordinance drops but they should be less frequent. World ordinace weapon spawns in specific spots with specific times (like old halo games).

i actually like the playlist that is all i have until MLG comes out.

> > Slayer Pro sucks and no one plays it anyway.
>
> Do tell how it sucks.
>
> Though I agree it has a very niche playerbase.
>
>
>
> > Don’t care what you think, this the kind of attitude that some players have towards Custom games. Don’t like it? Don’t play it. Custom games are a joke and I have seen people defending what they’ve done to custom games.
>
> <mark>Custom games are a joke because of what they have done to them. :confused:
[/quote]
</mark>
>
> Exactly, yet people have the audacity to defend 343.

> i actually like the playlist that is all i have until MLG comes out.

I wonder if we’ll get a release date for the MLG playlist.

> > i actually like the playlist that is all i have until MLG comes out.
>
> I wonder if we’ll get a release date for the MLG playlist.

i hope so that is what made me stay on reach i had a 1000 something games of MLG. i need some competitive in my life again.

They need to remove random ordnance drops. Make it set weapon spawns and get us some decent forged maps! Please!

I’d love to see a classic 4v4 playlist, slayer pro is pretty meh.

Jim Jam, I’m pretty sure MLG hasn’t come up w/ the official settings yet. Last time I checked, they put GH057ayame in charge of making them w/ others in the community. Until they come up w/ something, 343 can’t put in the playlist.

Actually, They still need a classic playlist in there. like one without loadouts, sprint, and ordinance.

If they remove it, it’s probably because it’s one of the least played, not because they have some sort of vendetta for “classical” elements. Last time I looked, it was either the second or third least played. It fluctuates but it’s consistently low compared to most other playlists.

Told people this would happen to any playlist that attempted to emulate older games in this new one.