Slayer pro playlist please

Love the weapons tune ups, still hate ordinance and aa. Slayer pro needs its own playlists so people can enjoy the weapon balance and actually play like halo uses to with map control without aa and ordinance messing with power weapon balance

That won’t happen since that’s basically what Throwdown is for. The population is too low for a playlist like that now.

Hey guys I’m having trouble creating a new thread so if someone can please copy/paste this suggestion of mine in a new thread crediting me to it, it would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Before I start, I just want to say I love the Slayer Pro game type as IMO it helps improve your gameplay and is the MLG standard of play. But I seriously enjoy the Infinity game type as it offers something completely different from MLG style play and I have to say, it is incredibly fun with the ordnance, custom loadouts and the comeback factor involved with this gametype.

With that said, I have a suggestion for you, 343. It’s suited towards your Infinity game type than Pro settings.

I suggest you include “The Guardians” in your selection for Ordnance Drops. I suggest it is a 5% chance you get this power up in your ordnance, but if you do get this power up, it grants you the ability to instant kill 1 player of your choice from the opposite team. I think it would be a fun addition to the Infinity game type and will have that comeback factor like Mario Kart has with blue shell.

Discuss.

> Hey guys I’m having trouble creating a new thread so if someone can please copy/paste this suggestion of mine in a new thread crediting me to it, it would be appreciated :slight_smile:
>
> Before I start, I just want to say I love the Slayer Pro game type as IMO it helps improve your gameplay and is the MLG standard of play. But I seriously enjoy the Infinity game type as it offers something completely different from MLG style play and I have to say, it is incredibly fun with the ordnance, custom loadouts and the comeback factor involved with this gametype.
>
> With that said, I have a suggestion for you, 343. It’s suited towards your Infinity game type than Pro settings.
>
> I suggest you include “The Guardians” in your selection for Ordnance Drops. I suggest it is a 5% chance you get this power up in your ordnance, but if you do get this power up, it grants you the ability to instant kill 1 player of your choice from the opposite team. I think it would be a fun addition to the Infinity game type and will have that comeback factor like Mario Kart has with blue shell.
>
> Discuss.

wat

My phones not working properly

I agree.

I agree with this so much; because I am tired of Pro maps replacing regular maps on BTB. Many problems would be fixed if the two were separated. Do note, I realize this is for people who like Pro matches, so don’t berate me for it.

I really wish pro and Halo were two different playlists all together. Most people want pro, I want nothing to do with it. Yet I am forced to play pro games all the time…

> Love the weapons tune ups, still hate ordinance and aa. Slayer pro needs its own playlists so people can enjoy the weapon balance and actually play like halo uses to with map control without aa and ordinance messing with power weapon balance

Perhaps Slayer Pro can be put into the Team Throwdown list instead of Infinity list.