Slayer Pro needs to have it's own playlist!

When Halo 4 released there was a playlist called Team Slayer Pro but they removed it… So people started to complain and now they brought it back but into the normal rotations and that just bothers me a lot because I don’t enjoy Slayer Pro a lot and I’m not only one.

A seperate playlist for Slayer Pro would be the perfect solution and I don’t get it why they added it into the normal playlists like INFINITY slayer. Infinity doesn’t mean there will be Slayer Pro in it too…

So I really hope 343 will make a seperate playlist for it again like it was at the beginning so people that want to play Slayer Pro can go and play slayer pro on it’s own playlist.

343 is at the moment doing an amazing job on Halo 4 and I really hope they will keep doing that!

No I prefer it to be like it is right now with both in the same playlist.

Having Slayer Pro in BTB and IS gives me a reason to go into them, although I don’t know why they added a radar in BTB. You don’t need one on big maps anyways.

No, halo 4’s population is still not large enough to support it on its own. It hurts nothing to have it added in as an additional playable gametype, what is wrong with variety?

It is not even popular, so if you happen to get outvoted every now and again then deal with it because more people wanted to play that one than the one you wanted, that is how the voting system works bud your vote is not worth more than everyone else’s.

> No, halo 4’s population is still not large enough to support it on its own. It hurts nothing to have it added in as an additional playable gametype, what is wrong with variety?
>
> It is not even popular, so if you happen to get outvoted every now and again then deal with it because more people wanted to play that one than the one you wanted, that is how the voting system works bud your vote is not worth more than everyone else’s.

I’m not trying to insult people okay? So please calm down my friend :slight_smile:

It doesnt bother me that much it was just a SUGGESTION.

The Halo 4 population allthough is rising :slight_smile:

> Having Slayer Pro in BTB and IS gives me a reason to go into them, although I don’t know why they added a radar in BTB. You don’t need one on big maps anyways.

it is more necessary than ever in btb imo. Protects you from ghosts going on splatter rampages if nothing else. But also warns you how many enemies might be nearby, which will change which way you might travel.

@muscled, sorry if I came across abrasive, not my intention

I feel like if the Infinity Slayer was renamed to Team Slayer, there wouldn’t be nearly as much complaining.

Besides, Slayer Pro gives me a reason to go back to IS and BTB.