SLAYER = NASCAR

Give us more to do than just run around shooting. Grifball. Multi-Team. Assault. BTB: Objective. SLAYER = NASCAR. Good for the kids (And SIMPLE folk!) but come on- Some of us like to turn RIGHT some times. Get it? LOLZ

What are you trying to say…I am a big fan of nascar AND I DON’T APPRECIATE YOU TALKING BAD ABOUT IT, naw j/k I would like to see something like BTB objective.

There are already:

Oddball
King of the Hill
Capture the flag
Dominion

If you don’t feel like playing Slayer, you have other options.

> There are already:
>
> Oddball
> King of the Hill
> Capture the flag
> <mark>Dominion</mark>
>
> If you don’t feel like playing Slayer, you have other options.

You mean domination… oh wait thats Call of Duty…oh wait Halo 4 is Call of Duty. Never mind

> Give us more to do than just run around shooting. Grifball. Multi-Team. Assault. BTB: Objective. SLAYER = NASCAR. Good for the kids (And SIMPLE folk!) but come on- Some of us like to turn RIGHT some times. Get it? LOLZ

said no one …ever

Nah you don’t get it. We have too many BROS for CTF, always when we get a good 5 man going another jumps on and then we’re f***ed, because most of the guys hate Dominion and pretty much NO ONE will remain online if we have to go back to BTB Slayer. No reason to not offer the 2, 3 and 8 man variant playlists that every other Halo game had. No reason at all. FACT.

> > There are already:
> >
> > Oddball
> > King of the Hill
> > Capture the flag
> > <mark>Dominion</mark>
> >
> > If you don’t feel like playing Slayer, you have other options.
>
> You mean domination… oh wait thats Call of Duty…oh wait Halo 4 is Call of Duty. Never mind

Isn’t domination also known as territories which has been in halo since at least halo 2 (pretty sure CE too but cant remember off the top of my head.)

> > There are already:
> >
> > Oddball
> > King of the Hill
> > Capture the flag
> >
>
> You mean domination… oh wait thats Call of Duty…oh wait Halo 4 is Call of Duty. Never mind

This, i used to think they took the few good things from call of duty but now it seems like they took everything from cod.

Everything from COD but complete 8 v 8 player support (outside of… you guessed it… Slayer). SLAYER = NASCAR.

> > There are already:
> >
> > Oddball
> > King of the Hill
> > Capture the flag
> >
>

Oddball
King of the Hill
Capture the Flag

If you don’t feel like playing Dominion, you have other options.

Not with a 6-man or larger team. How do you simple folk not realize that? Logic tells us it must be because you simply don’t ROLL WITH A CREW THAT BIG. Now, that’s sad and all, but come on- Some of us have homies. Homies that are otherwise jumping ship to BLOPS so they can play together. This is happening right now. This is a fact. Lord, I CRINGE when I hear a guy like you try to pretend like the lack of full 8v8 support isn’t an actual issue. IT’S AN ACTUAL ISSUE. Accept it.

> > > There are already:
> > >
> > > Oddball
> > > King of the Hill
> > > Capture the flag
> > > <mark>Dominion</mark>
> > >
> > > If you don’t feel like playing Slayer, you have other options.
> >
> > You mean domination… oh wait thats Call of Duty…oh wait Halo 4 is Call of Duty. Never mind
>
> Isn’t domination also known as territories which has been in halo since at least halo 2 (pretty sure CE too but cant remember off the top of my head.)

Yep.

> > There are already:
> >
> > Oddball
> > King of the Hill
> > Capture the flag
> >
>

DOMINATION is get a kill, get new weapon, rinse and repeat. DOMINION is capturing bases, fortifying defenses with turrets and extra vehicles, and a last stand for the losing team once the other team captures all the bases.
There’s a HUGE difference.

The other difference is that DOMINATION in COD can run 8 players, DOMINION in Halo 4 simply cannot, because 343i doesn’t have the b@lls to set it up. They think we aren’t smart enough to run an 8-man squad. Fun Fact!

Well then they should have kept it called 3 plots not almost domination dominion. They are just tying SO hard to copy COD .

> Give us more to do than just run around shooting. Grifball. Multi-Team. Assault. BTB: Objective. SLAYER = NASCAR. Good for the kids (And SIMPLE folk!) but come on- Some of us like to turn RIGHT some times. Get it? LOLZ

I like it!

It would be so cool if someone could hack 343i so that every Slayer match starts off with “NNNASCAR!!!” LOL. Simple people running around in circles… shooting each other. Sounds about right. 343i’s fave gametype. The Yocal’s favourite too!

i cant believe that people are so illiterate that they cannot see that this posting is about an 8v8 objective gametype, or lack there of. how can we step backwards in the halo universe? territories, dominion ,2,3,5,6 man gametypes are all well and good, BUT WHERE IS MY 8V8 OBJECTIVE PLAYLIST! HOW MUCH TIME AND MONEY CAN YOU SPEND ON RESEARCH AND SCREW THAT UP AT LAUNCH? SLAYER KIDS WILL JUST PLAY COD ANYWAY. GIVE US SOME VARIETY! SLAYER = NASCAR…

It’s not that simple if you can’t get it right. You turn left in Nascar.

Hey guys, not to ruin your complaining, but not everything was started by Call of Duty derp.

Sprinting is in every modern FPS,
Halo’s Dominion is more like Battlefield’s Conquest.
Loadouts are ALSO in Battlefield
I could go on, but majority of the people on these forums are idiots.