Slayer Map Rotation

Generally, the maps in the Slayer rotation are pretty good. However, there are a few I think do not belong:

• Orion II (ugly, typically turns into one hill king of the hill at one of DMR spawns) - Pegasus II (again, ugly, goofy map flow) - White Cell (not as ugly, terrible map flow)We have many beautiful, well-playing maps in Halo 5. Yet these maps are still in the rotation. Halo 5 is in general such a pretty and smooth game, when I’m on these maps it does not feel right. They’re not nice to look at and they don’t play well.

Would anyone miss these maps if they were gone?

(Mod: if you’re going to delete this please post link to old thread I can revive. Thanks.)

Yeah I’ve never been a huge fan of the forge maps in Halo 5 especially white cell.

If there was ever a playlist in need of a map overhaul then team slayer would be that playlist, and the three maps you called out should be the first to go.

> 2533274846891077;2:
> Yeah I’ve never been a huge fan of the forge maps in Halo 5 especially white cell.

> 2533274873843883;3:
> If there was ever a playlist in need of a map overhaul then team slayer would be that playlist, and the three maps you called out should be the first to go.

I’m in agreement.

The thing that probably gets me the most is that there are so many beautiful maps in Halo 5 that play great. Yet I’ll get stuck playing something subpar. Also, we have tons of maps to choose from, so throwing them out wouldn’t leave us without variety. There’s a reason those maps aren’t in HCS.

I’d play Slayer quite a bit more if it wasn’t for those maps (and the energy sword on Torque and Truth but that’s a topic for another time).

Slayer Maps need to be updated:

Orion 2 - Sucks (Blue always has advantage over red to the OS at the beginning, Map is to open and Hydra becomes to easy to us)
Whitecell - it has a horrible flow, people always crouching on the ramps (if you have rockets, remove scatter shot and needler)
Pegasus 2 - It doesn’t bother me that much (i’ve grown use to it)
Tyrant - Don’t like the flow of it either
Overgrowth - theres always a clusterf**## at the hallways at top mid
Molten - is a camping cluster*#*$& too

I’m OK with:
Truth
Regret
Plaza
Eden
Riptide
Empire
The Rig
Mercy (but remove, saw and hammer or remove hammer and sniper, too many power weapons)

Would love to see, the HCS addition maps into slayer though.