Slayer Limited Project: Help Needed!

If you didn’t see it already, I made a Halo AA debate thread in the Multiplayer forum that talks about whether your preference is having AAs as loadouts, pick-ups, or removed. After making two threads in Wp and Bnet, I have seen that people would rather have AAs as pick-ups. I talked with a few people and we agreed that the gametype that futures AAs as pick-ups will be called Slayer Limited.

I come to ask for your help and support to make this and to actually have this implemented in MM. Unfortunately I suck so bad at forge and don’t have people to test out the maps and gametype for Slayer Limited. I need some forgers and testers for the project since the Slayer Limited group on Bnet only has 4 people.

My settings for Slayer Limited are:
Loadouts: Sprint, Hologram(Might remove Hologram Loadout)
Movement: 110%
Jump: 110%
Melee: 75%
Shield Recharge Rate: Unchanged
Health Recharge Rate: 110%

I started on a Sword Base map variant for this Project already. I will be on around 6pm on Friday. Thanks! :smiley:

Wow… No one wants to help D:

sounds interesting

> sounds interesting

Are you going to help me?

???

While your idea may mean well, it’s very unlikely it will go anywhere. Halo plays to a huge audience, and to change up the formula takes a lot of testing, and likely won’t be considered worth it. While you’re welcomed to keep trying, I’d make a custom varient and play it with your friends; that’s what custom games are for!

How about limited lives?

> How about limited lives?

Limited lives in Matchmaking does not seem fun, as I do not want to sit and watch till the game ends. Plus feels to much like COD search and destroy.

> While your idea may mean well, it’s very unlikely it will go anywhere. Halo plays to a huge audience, and to change up the formula takes a lot of testing, and likely won’t be considered worth it. While you’re welcomed to keep trying, I’d make a custom varient and play it with your friends; that’s what custom games are for!

I completely agree with this idea, besides you can change your loadouts to accomadate what you feel is the best AA for the specific map, and during game play. No one is subjecting you to use the same AA throughout an entire match, only catch is you have to die inorder to receive the new AA.

> > How about limited lives?
>
> Limited lives in Matchmaking does not seem fun, as I do not want to sit and watch till the game ends. Plus feels to much like COD search and destroy.
>
>
>
> > While your idea may mean well, it’s very unlikely it will go anywhere. Halo plays to a huge audience, and to change up the formula takes a lot of testing, and likely won’t be considered worth it. While you’re welcomed to keep trying, I’d make a custom varient and play it with your friends; that’s what custom games are for!
>
> I completely agree with this idea, besides you can change your loadouts to accomadate what you feel is the best AA for the specific map, and during game play. No one is subjecting you to use the same AA throughout an entire match, only catch is you have to die inorder to receive the new AA.

Well the point of Slayer Limited is to make a balance of AAs. So everyone has a equal chance of “getting the powerup” and shutting down the person with it.