Slayer & CTF down...

Have completed both the Slayer and CTF mastery and almost finished Dominion and KOTH (need some more wins for throe two).

What have you completed or working towards completing?

I haven’t finished any gametype-specific Commendations. I don’t really play one playlist enough to do that. I’m working towards Forerunner Ordnance Mastery so I can get that Believe Stance! Already done with the Scattershot. Action Sack is definitely helping with the other two!

I haven’t even worked on any commendations…

do they unlock anything of value?

Are you awarded commendations strictly by number of games played?

> I haven’t finished any gametype-specific Commendations. I don’t really play one playlist enough to do that. I’m working towards Forerunner Ordnance Mastery so I can get that Believe Stance! Already done with the Scattershot. Action Sack is definitely helping with the other two!

That Forerunner stance would be good to get. I haven’t peeked into the Action Sack list yet. I may eventually do so if it takes too much longer to complete some of the weapons.

> I haven’t even worked on any commendations…
>
>
> do they unlock anything of value?
>
>
> Are you awarded commendations strictly by number of games played?

They usually unlock new armor and skins, Stances, or Emblems. It depends on the Commendation.

You usually get them for doing something specific. Getting a lot of kills with a weapon, winning in a certain playlist, etc.

> I haven’t even worked on any commendations…
>
>
> do they unlock anything of value?
>
>
> Are you awarded commendations strictly by number of games played?

Nothing of value in the sense that would en hence game play. For Slayer mastery I unlocked the Gungnir Armor (current armor I’m wearing minus the helmet, for the moment at least). For the CTF mastery the current helmet I’m wearing.

For Slayer mastery, just like commendations, you have levels. There are two parts, Slayer High Score where you need to finish in the Top 3 players for a game on the winning team. And, Slayer Victory which obviously is winning a certain number of games.

CTF has four commendations. Flag Victory as for Slayer above. Deadly Flag, kill an enemy while carrying the flag. Carrier Take down, kill an enemy flag carrier. Defender of the Flag, earn any Flag Defense or Flag Assist medals.

There are also sections for Dominion, Regicide, Oddball, KOTH and Flood.