Slayer Br's

Why is there not a Br slayer variant in match-making? It’s always Ar’s and pistols. Does no one like to start with battle rifles anymore? We used to always veto for Br’s…

Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.

> 2533274883849234;2:
> Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.

What? I can take people out who have a br and I have a pistol. Talk about over powered. That pistol is crazy.

> 2533274883849234;2:
> Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.

You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.

> 2533274873267862;4:
> > 2533274883849234;2:
> > Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.
>
>
> You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
> OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.

Load up BTB with a BR then go into customs with the magnum then talk to me.

I believe 343i mentioned something about this previously. Their goal was to have the standard loadout precision weapon a more short ranged one, which would in turn make ARs and SMGs more useful as you would be closer to your opponent.

Also BTB starts with BRs so just play that.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> > 2533274873267862;4:
> > > 2533274883849234;2:
> > > Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.
> >
> >
> > You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
> > OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.
>
>
> Load up BTB with a BR then go into customs with the magnum then talk to me.

I have no idea what you’re getting at, so my point still stands. If you think the BR is overpowered, you’re doing something wrong.

> 2535416474113375;6:
> I believe 343i mentioned something about this previously. Their goal was to have the standard loadout precision weapon a more short ranged one, which would in turn make ARs and SMGs more useful as you would be closer to your opponent.
>
> Also BTB starts with BRs so just play that.

This is what I do most of the time. But I’d like to see it in in team slayer not BTB because I’m not a fan of vehicles and objective based game types(which most of the time BTB is objectives)

> 2533274812312374;8:
> > 2535416474113375;6:
> > I believe 343i mentioned something about this previously. Their goal was to have the standard loadout precision weapon a more short ranged one, which would in turn make ARs and SMGs more useful as you would be closer to your opponent.
> >
> > Also BTB starts with BRs so just play that.
>
>
> This is what I do most of the time. But I’d like to see it in in team slayer not BTB because I’m not a fan of vehicles and objective based game types(which most of the time BTB is objectives)

It would be interesting to have it as an Arena loadout.
Magnum duels are fun too.

> 2533274873267862;7:
> > 2533274883849234;5:
> > > 2533274873267862;4:
> > > > 2533274883849234;2:
> > > > Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.
> > >
> > >
> > > You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
> > > OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.
> >
> >
> > Load up BTB with a BR then go into customs with the magnum then talk to me.
>
>
> I have no idea what you’re getting at, so my point still stands. If you think the BR is overpowered, you’re doing something wrong.

Play BTB with the BR in matchmaking then get into a custom and play BTB with magnums and notice the difference. The BR is NOT a weapon you should spawn with in the arena side of Halo 5. It would do nothing but ruin the maps, as evident with BTB. Asking for the BR as a loadout in arena is like asking for the falcon in warzone. It just doesn’t work.

> 2533274883849234;10:
> > 2533274873267862;7:
> > > 2533274883849234;5:
> > > > 2533274873267862;4:
> > > > > 2533274883849234;2:
> > > > > Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
> > > > OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.
> > >
> > >
> > > Load up BTB with a BR then go into customs with the magnum then talk to me.
> >
> >
> > I have no idea what you’re getting at, so my point still stands. If you think the BR is overpowered, you’re doing something wrong.
>
>
> Play BTB with the BR in matchmaking then get into a custom and play BTB with magnums and notice the difference. The BR is NOT a weapon you should spawn with in the arena side of Halo 5. It would do nothing but ruin the maps, as evident with BTB. Asking for the BR as a loadout in arena is like asking for the falcon in warzone. It just doesn’t work.

BTB with magnums is a big no-no. Some maps, like Boulevard or Antifreeze, could play all right with magnums and ARs, but the other maps are far too big to not have BR spawns. It would be a nightmare to play any of the H2 or H3 map remakes without BRs, especially the Sandtrap remake. While this may not be the best illustration as to how bad non-BR starts are in BTB, KOTH in the Master Chief Collection only spawns you with an AR, no AR+magnum combo, even in BTB. The gametype is borderline unplayable without BRs.
And yes, that pun was completely intended.

> 2533274873267862;11:
> > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > 2533274873267862;7:
> > > > 2533274883849234;5:
> > > > > 2533274873267862;4:
> > > > > > 2533274883849234;2:
> > > > > > Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
> > > > > OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Load up BTB with a BR then go into customs with the magnum then talk to me.
> > >
> > >
> > > I have no idea what you’re getting at, so my point still stands. If you think the BR is overpowered, you’re doing something wrong.
> >
> >
> > Play BTB with the BR in matchmaking then get into a custom and play BTB with magnums and notice the difference. The BR is NOT a weapon you should spawn with in the arena side of Halo 5. It would do nothing but ruin the maps, as evident with BTB. Asking for the BR as a loadout in arena is like asking for the falcon in warzone. It just doesn’t work.
>
>
> BTB with magnums is a big no-no. Some maps, like Boulevard or Antifreeze, could play all right with magnums and ARs, but the other maps are far too big to not have BR spawns. It would be a nightmare to play any of the H2 or H3 map remakes without BRs, especially the Sandtrap remake.
> And yes, that pun was completely intended.

Every map in BTB was built around the magnum and AR, not the BR. Don’t you dare say they don’t work when that’s how they were built. Forge Hub and a ton of others are pushing for 343i to make it magnum starts. Don’t say it doesn’t work when you haven’t even tested it.

> 2533274883849234;12:
> > 2533274873267862;11:
> > > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > > 2533274873267862;7:
> > > > > 2533274883849234;5:
> > > > > > 2533274873267862;4:
> > > > > > > 2533274883849234;2:
> > > > > > > Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
> > > > > > OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Load up BTB with a BR then go into customs with the magnum then talk to me.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I have no idea what you’re getting at, so my point still stands. If you think the BR is overpowered, you’re doing something wrong.
> > >
> > >
> > > Play BTB with the BR in matchmaking then get into a custom and play BTB with magnums and notice the difference. The BR is NOT a weapon you should spawn with in the arena side of Halo 5. It would do nothing but ruin the maps, as evident with BTB. Asking for the BR as a loadout in arena is like asking for the falcon in warzone. It just doesn’t work.
> >
> >
> > BTB with magnums is a big no-no. Some maps, like Boulevard or Antifreeze, could play all right with magnums and ARs, but the other maps are far too big to not have BR spawns. It would be a nightmare to play any of the H2 or H3 map remakes without BRs, especially the Sandtrap remake.
> > And yes, that pun was completely intended.
>
>
> Every map in BTB was built around the magnum and AR, NOT the BR. Don’t you dare say they don’t work when that’s how they were built. Forge Hub and a ton of others are pushing for 343i to make it magnum starts. Don’t say it doesn’t work when you haven’t even tested it.

That’s blatantly false. Like I said, Antifreeze and Boulevard, both completely new maps, could work without BRs, but don’t tell me that the H2/H3 map remakes were intended to be played with ARs. Headlong, Standoff, and Sandtrap were clearly intended for BR starts. I mean, Sandtrap is an enormous map even by current Halo standards, and Headlong and Standoff are both largely open. Without BRs, it would be much harder to keep vehicles in check. Banshees and wasps would be unstoppable unless you got a rocket/laser or sniper or another vehicle to fight back.
Without BRs, BTB would fail. Hard. Matches would either go too slowly or one team would get absolutely destroyed because of the removal of an off-spawn counter against vehicles. And again, it may be a flawed reference, but I think KOTH in BTB in the Master Chief Collection illustrates the problem of non-BR starts very well.
If the original BTB maps were made for ARs and magnums, fine. Maybe 343 should forgo the BR on those maps. But I refuse to play on Sandtrap without a BR.
/ Nope, he only remade it. H5’s Headlong, or should I say Guillotine, is literally a direct remake of the original map. While Psychoduck made a fantastic remake, it was Bungie who designed it.

> 2533274873267862;13:
> > 2533274883849234;12:
> > > 2533274873267862;11:
> > > > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > > > 2533274873267862;7:
> > > > > > 2533274883849234;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274873267862;4:
> > > > > > > > 2533274883849234;2:
> > > > > > > > Because the BR is an overpowered excuse for a loadout weapon that’s better off being a map pick up than a weapon you spawn with in everything but Warzone.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You might be doing something wrong if you think the BR is overpowered.
> > > > > > > OT: 343 tried BR starts in the beta, but apparently, nobody liked it. Now both the AR and the magnum have been buffed, and I believe movement speed was slightly increased after the beta. Not to mention that the gametype and map combination each match is completely random. I think it’s a perfectly viable option to at least try slayer BRs again.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Load up BTB with a BR then go into customs with the magnum then talk to me.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I have no idea what you’re getting at, so my point still stands. If you think the BR is overpowered, you’re doing something wrong.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Play BTB with the BR in matchmaking then get into a custom and play BTB with magnums and notice the difference. The BR is NOT a weapon you should spawn with in the arena side of Halo 5. It would do nothing but ruin the maps, as evident with BTB. Asking for the BR as a loadout in arena is like asking for the falcon in warzone. It just doesn’t work.
> > >
> > >
> > > BTB with magnums is a big no-no. Some maps, like Boulevard or Antifreeze, could play all right with magnums and ARs, but the other maps are far too big to not have BR spawns. It would be a nightmare to play any of the H2 or H3 map remakes without BRs, especially the Sandtrap remake.
> > > And yes, that pun was completely intended.
> >
> >
> > Every map in BTB was built around the magnum and AR, NOT the BR. Don’t you dare say they don’t work when that’s how they were built. Forge Hub and a ton of others are pushing for 343i to make it magnum starts. Don’t say it doesn’t work when you haven’t even tested it.
>
>
> That’s blatantly false. Like I said, Antifreeze and Boulevard, both completely new maps, could work without BRs, but don’t tell me that the H2/H3 map remakes were intended to be played with ARs. Headlong, Standoff, and Sandtrap were clearly intended for BR starts. I mean, Sandtrap is an enormous map even by current Halo standards, and Headlong and Standoff are both largely open. Without BRs, it would be much harder to keep vehicles in check. Banshees and wasps would be unstoppable unless you got a rocket/laser or sniper or another vehicle to fight back.
> Without BRs, BTB would fail. Hard. Matches would either go too slowly or one team would get absolutely destroyed because of the removal of an off-spawn counter against vehicles. And again, it may be a flawed reference, but I think KOTH in BTB in the Master Chief Collection illustrates the problem of non-BR starts very well.
> If the original BTB maps were made for ARs and magnums, fine. Maybe 343 should forgo the BR on those maps. But I refuse to play on Sandtrap without a BR.

You did not make Headlong, Psychoduck did. And guess what? He designed the map for magnums, not the BR.

Watch this video before you continue with this argument, please.