Slayer BRs... constantly...

after weeks of playing MCC, its starting to bore the -Yoink- outta me that slayer BRs is all people vote for… 343 needs to add a non-slayer gamemode!

It is the weapon of Halo. Skilled players always want to start with one. If you want to get better with it, download an Octagon map and play BR customs with a friend to practice.

Pretty clear the majority understand that BR offers for a balanced start. Don’t play arena FPS games if you can’t handle the skill gap.

> 2533274829955266;2:
> It is the weapon of Halo. Skilled players always want to start with one. If you want to get better with it, download an Octagon map and play BR customs with a friend to practice.

People need to get it into their heads that when we say “Slayer BRs” is boring, doesn’t mean we are bad at it. It means that we have played one too many Slayer BR games and it is BORING and that we want some variety i.e CTF, Bomb, Territories,

I agree, there is a dedicated team slayer playlist so to me any other playlist should have reduced voting options for team slayer (with the exception of BTB). I prefer objective games but 80% of the games I play end up being some variation of team slayer. 343i should either take out team slayer as a playlist or significantly reduce the voting options for team slayer on Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Bro i know what you mean. I’m always getting put in shrine with team slayer, br. Don’t get me wrong, i enjoy halo. I’m more of a team based player, gamemodes with objectives. I kno what half are you are going to say, you suck etc etc, skill gap this that. W.e. I search in other gamemodes but i can never find games. Just to find a game on team slayer, i have to wait a few minutes.

> 2533274795807983;5:
> I agree, there is a dedicated team slayer playlist so to me any other playlist should have reduced voting options for team slayer (with the exception of BTB). I prefer objective games but 80% of the games I play end up being some variation of team slayer. 343i should either take out team slayer as a playlist or significantly reduce the voting options for team slayer on Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Youre actually suggesting 343 take out the team slayer playlist? You sir just went full re--Yoink!-

Seems like we have a kid from Reach complain about how there not good with the BR and should be removed from the game. It’s a BR get over it

yeah because spawning on sanctuary or any mapwith a smg makes total sense.
I cant even believe there are people who like non br games, dont worry when the hardcore play lists come back, you can have our spray n prey games

I tell this to everyone, but just play H2A HCS playlist. You will usually be playing with competent people (no guys getting zero kills) and you get a lot of Assault, CTF, and KOTH and no radar makes it so awesome.

You can still use an smg if you would like. Don’t let the game type dictate what weapons you use.

ALSO

> 2533274807858554;10:
> I tell this to everyone, but just play H2A HCS playlist. You will usually be playing with competent people (no guys getting zero kills) and you get a lot of Assault, CTF, and KOTH and no radar makes it so awesome.

This. I swear I’m always on the team of the people who get literally zero kills.

I’m ok with BR starts but i agree with get us an objective playlist!

> 2533274820529219;7:
> > 2533274795807983;5:
> > I agree, there is a dedicated team slayer playlist so to me any other playlist should have reduced voting options for team slayer (with the exception of BTB). I prefer objective games but 80% of the games I play end up being some variation of team slayer. 343i should either take out team slayer as a playlist or significantly reduce the voting options for team slayer on Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3.
>
>
>
> Youre actually suggesting 343 take out the team slayer playlist? You sir just went full re--Yoink!-

I suggested multiple solutions to a problem, not just one, learn to read.

> 2535407404208063;11:
> You can still use an smg if you would like. Don’t let the game type dictate what weapons you use.
>
> ALSO
>
>
>
> > 2533274807858554;10:
> > I tell this to everyone, but just play H2A HCS playlist. You will usually be playing with competent people (no guys getting zero kills) and you get a lot of Assault, CTF, and KOTH and no radar makes it so awesome.
>
>
> This. I swear I’m always on the team of the people who get literally zero kills.

Haha, every time I play the normal H2A Team playlist (the 5v5 ranked one), I am ALWAYS on the team with the guy who gets like 0 or 1 kill. That’s why I stopped playing the playlist in general and went to HCS or just good ol’ fashioned FFA (or BTB where I can easily carry my team to victory even if there are crappy people)

Also love the HCS playlist b/c of no radar and the need for communication to succeed. Love having to be really aware to get the upper hand

Slayer br’s makes the match balanced. If you spawn with smg’s you have a huge disadvantage if the other team manages all players to get a brs/snipers. You honestly cant do anything at range. But with br spawns you dont have that disadvantage

I dig it

I’d vote objective more if I spawned with a BR instead of an AR or SMG.

I’m for it. It’s like the negative comments didn’t even read the OP’s post…

> 2533274807858554;10:
> I tell this to everyone, but just play H2A HCS playlist. You will usually be playing with competent people (no guys getting zero kills) and you get a lot of Assault, CTF, and KOTH and no radar makes it so awesome.

THIS ^ I just wish the ranking system worked there… =[