Skyjack Banshee Ultras or Phaetons in WZ:Firefight

Has anyone managed to skyjack any enemy air vehicles in Warzone Firefight today? I was going to try that today, but my teammates weren’t cooperating and kept trying to kill them (too quickly with tank every time I plasma-pistoled them), so I never got the chance to board them. Just wondering if this could be done… it would be nice to get free Ultra Banshees from the AI

Its not possible. I tried, and failed. I’m glad that they fixed it from the beta, but at the same time angry because now I can’t get free vehicles.

I managed to emp one of the phaetons on A.R.C today during the garage defense, it was perfectly still and I couldn’t get the hijack option. It also instantly exploded when it flipped so I’m quite certain 343 patched it out.

You cannot, that would be too easy.

It is possible to hijack enemy Phaetons. I was playing Warzone Firefight on Attack on Sanctum, and we were on round 5, facing the 4 Harbingers (Knights). We had about a minute and a half left and two Knights. So what do I do? I put on my Wheelman perk, take out a Plasma Pistol, and steal the enemy Phaeton in the air. This allowed us to achieve a narrow victory.

> 2810058517516004;3:
> I managed to emp one of the phaetons on A.R.C today during the garage defense, it was perfectly still and I couldn’t get the hijack option. It also instantly exploded when it flipped so I’m quite certain 343 patched it out.

Well, that’s just great. Free vehicles was one of the things I loved about the Beta. I used to Plasma-Pistol Phaetons whenever I got the chance.

Actually it is possible… on Skirmish at Darkstar, where you have to fight 4 Phaetons (Legendary bosses), I simply used Void’s Tear to make the Phaetons drop and flip over, then the Promethean soldier pops out… so you DO get FREE PHAETONS, just not by direct skyjack