Skulls, Terminals and other Collectables

Would you like to see a return of these in Halo 4?

Personally i would love to have alot of collectables to find in Halo 4. I say the more the marrier.

Terminals and skulls would be amazing. Terminals especially because they give you more insight into the story.

I love the idea of them both, I would also want to have to continue to look for Skulls. I missed this in Halo:Reach.

Indeed I used to love finding the skulls in H2 and H3. Try to find them all before there is a million youtube videos showing you where they’re located.

I hope they have a very hard skull to find. (Kind of like IWHBYD) I would like to be known as the person who conquored a seemingly impossible task. Wish me luck if they do, and of course luck to all of you as well!

> Indeed I used to love finding the skulls in H2 and H3. Try to find them all before there is a million youtube videos showing you where they’re located.

Yeah, I saw an interview where they stated that the ones in H:CEA will not only be “hidden” but also kinda hard to get to once you find the, It should be a lot of fun. :slight_smile: