Skulls: No More Grenade Jumping

Seriously. I dont mind going out of the way to get a skull but grenade jumping is just unnecessarily hard if you dont have quick reflexes. Skulls should be difficult to find, not difficult to get to.

I think grenade jumping is a fun and rewarding challenge. Sometimes it can be a pain, but you have to get your timing and position right for yourself and the grenade. Skull hunting would be dull without it in my opinion.

> 2533275015310851;2:
> I think grenade jumping is a fun and rewarding challenge. Sometimes it can be a pain, but you have to get your timing and position right for yourself and the grenade. Skull hunting would be dull without it in my opinion.

Its been 3 years and i STILL havent been able to do it right. Thats not rewarding, thats frustrating/

BOOM Skull on Halo CE

> 2533274821485400;3:
> > 2533275015310851;2:
> > I think grenade jumping is a fun and rewarding challenge. Sometimes it can be a pain, but you have to get your timing and position right for yourself and the grenade. Skull hunting would be dull without it in my opinion.
>
>
> Its been 3 years and i STILL havent been able to do it right. Thats not rewarding, thats frustrating/

Well, I’m defiantly not a pro at grenade jumping either. I have killed myself many, many times, but I kept at it and eventually got the ones that were a challenge for me.

> 2533274859436467;4:
> BOOM Skull on Halo CE

You don’t even grenade jump for that one…

I think grenade jumping for skulls is fine. It doesn’t take a ton of skill to do and it’s a fairly well known technique. Do we even know if we have to find skulls in Halo 5?

> 2533275015310851;6:
> > 2533274859436467;4:
> > BOOM Skull on Halo CE
>
>
> You don’t even grenade jump for that one…

I think he means using the Boom skull to make better grenade jumps.

Anyway i think grenade jumps should just be for easter eggs, not skulls. I dont mind finding skulls, but grenade jumping is overly hard, especially for someone who cant master timing.

> 2533274821485400;8:
> > 2533275015310851;6:
> > > 2533274859436467;4:
> > > BOOM Skull on Halo CE
> >
> >
> >
> > You don’t even grenade jump for that one…
>
>
> I think he means using the Boom skull to make better grenade jumps.
>
> Anyway i think grenade jumps should just be for easter eggs, not skulls. I dont mind finding skulls, but grenade jumping is overly hard, especially for someone who cant master timing.

The Boom skull is way too op to do grenade jumps with. What grenade jumps are you exactly stuck on? Have you tried watching YouTube videos at all? They seemed to really help me with grenade placement and counting how long I need to wait before walking towards the grenade and then proceeding to jump at the right time.

All three. Oh i have watched a lot, it looks so easy…but when i try to do it, i just aint quick enough. there are three things i dont like in video games: things that are too easy for me, things that are too hard for me, and things that take a skill you normally arent gonna use in the game and probably wont use again. I dont think im ever gonna need to use grenade jumping at any other time. Well…atleast its not like Halo 2 where you have to do it on Legendary. Dear god.

Bandanna in halo ce