SKULLS, LET US FIND THEM

There’s just no more fun in the skulls if we can’t find them and I hate how no one’s addressing this. They should make those things findable again, as well as the Terminals. And besides, it gives the game more replayability. Also as a side note, MAKE THE CAMPAIGN LONGER. I AM NOT WAITING TWO YEARS FOR JUST FIVE HOURS. I’VE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE LIKE 2011 SO PLEASE LISTEN.

I miss the days when you had to FIND the skulls, and then were able to beat your partner’s head in with it.

I totally agree with that! Like in Halo 3! That was fun!

• Search for Skulls
  • Get Achievements for them
  • Maybe Multiplayer Skulls (like in Halo 3)

Agreed.

My only issue with finding skulls is, would there be a canonical explanation as to why there are random ‘important’ skulls littered about? Or would they simply stay easter eggs with no cannon bearing?

I know some want the former, and some want the latter. I’m indifferent, but it would be kinda cool if there was a legit not silly cannon reason for them to be littered about. :slight_smile:

definitly, we shud have 2 search 4 them, mayb have them somthing 2 do with the flood then they can be part of the cannon

This. I play campaign religiously anyway, it just makes it much more replay-able

> I miss the days when you had to FIND the skulls, and then were able to beat your partner’s head in with it.

I loved doing that XD

I love it too, its awesome running around in campaign like its griffball.

> I totally agree with that! Like in Halo 3! That was fun!
>
> - Search for Skulls
> - Get Achievements for them
> - Maybe Multiplayer Skulls (like in Halo 3)

100% agree.

> I totally agree with that! Like in Halo 3! That was fun!
>
> - Search for Skulls
> - Get Achievements for them
> - Maybe Multiplayer Skulls (like in Halo 3)

Man I hope skulls return. It was a blast trying to find them in multiplayer and campaign in Halo 3. It was challenging and fun at the same time.

Please 343!

Yes, skull hunting was the best. Having to do crazy stunts just to get them. Like the skulls on The Ark, one you had to grenade jump onto one of those triangular platforms to get it, and the other you had to grab a grav lift or grenade jump with the plasma batteries to get to the top platform of the ramps close to the cartographer. Those were my favorites.

I agree 100%, Skull hunting was so much fun. Also don’t just randomly place them on the maps, make us figure out how to make them appear, like the ring jumping in Halo 3